CHAPTER 1 - MEETING

A/N:
HELLO HELLOO!! So, this chapter was written by one of my lovely friends in collaboration with this book,  !
And revised a bit by, myself. Other than that, lets get on with it.

NARRATOR POV:

Time clicks, day's pass on, the earth gets damaged every second by the cold and oblivious people that have been born into this world. Everything has a due date, like food, drinks, earth, and even humans. Those die alone, those die young, those intend to die, those die how they want to be. One choice, causes one mistake that can go wrong in life. It's like stepping on thin ice. It'll crumble beneath your feet before you know it. There is nothing you can do because it's already happened. It's the same as love. Meeting one person can change a whole perspective of that person, either you hate them or love them. Whatever it is, it's in you forever and you can't get it off your shoulders till you do something. But what if you meet the love of your life someday? What if you've already met them but passed by them? What if you fall for them, but become the monster you never wanted to be-

"AAHHH!"

???? POV:

I wake up in a cold sweat to what it seemed like a dream? A nightmare? I'm not sure....But it was definitely something that made me feel this way. A way that made my heart beat so fast that I think it might just jolt out of my chest... A few seconds later, I sigh and throw myself back into the comfy mattress of my bed. I can't sleep, what do I do now? I close my eyes and do the typical thing calm myself down---taking deep breaths. Rolling over, I check my alarm and see that it's 6:50... 6:50... Wait... 6:50?!?!?"FUCK!" I scramble out of bed and start getting ready. (i think i got a catch) Simultaneously, I took a tooth brush and started brushing my teeth. After that, I hurtled downstairs and in a heartbeat, flew out the door running to my new and prestigious school. While running, I took a glimpse of my nametag--Lemon. Oh how I wanna beat this little shit of my name that isn't even a person..

??? #2 POV:

I really got burned out from throwing myself at my homework..how idiotic of me to really go all out on a stupid piece of shit. As I walk through the gates, a whole new aura shines around me, girls responding with squeaks every time I shoot them with a wink. I let the morning breeze run through me while walking. Till I saw my friends.
"JONGINN!!!" As I heard the roars for my name from my friends, my eyes lit up and my aura immediately changed from a charismatic and relaxing aura to a tenacious one. I jump into my friends arms as laughter fills in. "Have you guys been waiting for me?" I asked.
"Well whaddya think? Our little boy must've had a hard time with homework hah?" One of my friends who is the oldest out of all us responded and ruffled my hair. We all cackle while I ruffle my hair back to what I want and cackle as well. I hear the bell ring and we all turn our heads to the bell. "Well Jongin took so long, we weren't even together for 10 fucking seconds." One said. I chuckled and replied back "Well you know how much I struggle with homework, Mingyu. It sucks dick.". Mingyu answered with a light chuckle. "Well let's get to class Jongin, we'll see you guys later!" Mingyu stood up and waved to our other friends. They all waved back and all sundered in pairs, some going to their classes alone. Mingyu runs to the class and I follow behind, but before I even move, I feel a push shifting me to the other side.

"WHA-"

LEMON'S POV:
As I dash through the gates, I zip my backpack and dig for my phone. Eventually I find it, but when I check the time on my phone, I feel like a force pushed against me that made me drop to the ground and send my phone flying off somewhere. Instantaneously, I stand up and apologize in a loud voice. "I'M SORRY!" The words slip out of my mouth and I bow immediately. I managed to catch a glimpse of who I bumped into, and it seems to be a brown short-haired boy who had milky brown eyes. He looked like he was biracial, a wasian type with bushy eyebrows. The guy bites the nether of his lip and stands up. Seeing his belongings scattered, he dusts himself off first then gathers his belongings. And just like that, he walked away. Jeez, what a fuckin jerk! I looked at him from behind with an infuriated look but shrugged it off and gathered my belongings. After that I ran past him sticking my tongue out and put my finger on my tongue to give him a little hint. Hm, I probably made a little enemy, but I felt like something lifted off my shoulders, more collected.

JONGIN'S POV:
Who would do such a thing? Who would push me leaving my possessions segregated? Anger filled up my heart and soul and I had an urge to rip this person apart. To restrain myself, I bit my lip and stayed quiet. While picking up my possessions, A bit of their appearance caught me. They had long primly smooth brown hair, perhaps it's a girl? But it's not like they did any effect on me, it's the typical girls in my school. So I walked away from them, but guess what? I had to look at such a thing that made me have such a burning urge that would stick with me the rest of the day. One hand, I felt outraged, the other it was an enigmatic feeling. I can't seem to pick out what this feeling was, but I knew it was a particular emotion I've never felt. But anyways, to release my anger and irritation, I sprinted to my class as well.

NARRATOR'S POV:
Lemon barged into the classroom, following Jongin. They both apologize in unison and sit down instantly after their instructor excuses them. Everyone was chattering but Lemon seemed to be the only one with his mouth shut. While Mingyu was talking with him and Jongin's friend, Hendery, Jongin glanced at Lemon but immediately turned back to Mingyu and Hendery. He saw every piece of his appearance. Ocean blue eyes, pale freckled skin, and what shined the most, his captivating smile. The atmosphere in the classroom was full of excitement like the usual. All of this emotion happening around him and yet, he was the only one who he couldn't take his eyes off of.

And thus,
The chase began.