The day of dejection

Inspired by TimFiaXYZ'S battle of the bonds book.
We don't own Pokémon in anyway,

Ash let out a choky breath as tears fled his eyes while he ran away from mount silver Pikachu looked up at his trainer worried.

When he was up at a small town where champion Delia (that's right his mom) came and declared war on all of trainers who used Dynamax.

Ash didn't want to fight in a war, not that he even used any, he didn't know what to do Nebby who logged Ash's journey decided to call this the day of dejection (despair).

Ash stopped to see a gaint Pikachu he killed he then punched the wall next to him causing a shockwave causing the mountain to tumble Ash and Pikachu where in the worst spot for this. "Oh o!" Said Ash as he saw the place starting to crack.

Officer Joy came out of nowhere and swooped Ash onto the back of her bike with Pikachu. "We need to get you out of here both Red your father (Dynamax) and Delia your mother (Mega evolution) want you on there side and will stop at nothing. Your the main topic over this war I'm gonna be honest your father was going to declare war for who gets to keep you but your mother started a war first probably thinking that would let her keep you" explained Officer joy. "My family's weird do I have any family that won't do that to me anymore?" Asked Ash "some of your friends OCS rivals Pokémon Kukui burnett" said Officer Jenny breaking the 4th wall.

"You can stay at the office for tonight and then we can assign someone to make sure nothing happens to you" said Officer Jenny "Ok that's not very reassuring for me but sure" said Ash.

288 words base chapter.
And full chapter is 312 words.