what do you mean by boys school!?

Y/N  p.o.v.

I am standing infront of school gate waiting for my crackhead best friend more like my sis 'Alex'. While i was waiting i heard some murmuring about  school .

"You know this year head master is exchanging some students from other schools" I heard someone saying that.

"That means some students will be transferred to the other school?" Asked by other students.

"Maybe" Replied shorty.

"Y/NNNNNNN!!!!" I heard someone yelling my name i turned around only to be tackled by crackhead.

"Heyyy Crackhead." I said as i hugged her back and heard a scoff from her.

"You are a crackhead too don't forget." She huffed and i rolled my eyes playfully before we both laughed our ass off.

"Have you heard about some students will be swapped with another school." Alex asked with a concerned expression.

"Yeah I have. But i hope that neither me or you would select for that" I said as i tried to cheer up a little.

"Yeah I can't survive alone in this hell without you." She pouted and i snorted.

"We should get going before satan himself would punish us." We both laughed again and started to run like a crackhead as we entered the corridor.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"So students I think you gotta know about school is swapping some students from other school." Teacher said as he eyed every student as he earned some nods from class.

"So for that some of school staffs will meet the parents of students are selected and tell their parents personally and give them the admission form" Teacher explained.

"Excuse Sir will they come today?" A student asked.

"Yeah today would be the last day of swapped students." Teacher said as class  sighs, groans and looked at each other.

"Anyways let's start with our class." Teacher said as he clapped his hands.

"If you got selected  you have to take me with you and pack me into your bag I'll not take much space and I'll sleep on floor you have to take me with you." Alex said in one breath making me chuckle.

"Yeah yeah I'll not leave you here." I said as i wiped fake tear and hugged her.

"You better not." She said as she hugged back.

"Same goes with you." I said while playfully glaring at her.

"Okayyy" she said with smile.

"You know that  boy has similar name as your." Alex pointed a boy that maybe i saw him once or twice. I guess he is swapped from other class.

"Ow well I have to be more careful when someone call my name." I chuckled and she nodded.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°