Karaho Bakugo

Kara's POV:
"Kara!" I heard my papa yell.
"what?!" I yelled back. No response.
I got annoyed and walked downstairs, to see my papa and dad waiting at the bottom for me.
"What's going on?"I asked with confusion. "Kara going to the kitchen we have a surprise for you."

My dad's new I didn't really like surprises but I walked into the kitchen anyway.

They're standing I saw auntie Ochaco.
"aunt Ochoco!" I read and gave her the biggest hug. "Hi darling," she said hugging back. "what are you doing here?" I asked with excitement.
" I was in town so I decided to stop by to see you!" "I'm glad you did"

Anut Ochoco stayed to eat supper with us. Dad, Papa, and Ochoco sat in the living room talking and catching up on life. I got tired so I kissed them good night and went upstairs to brush my teeth and go to bed.
I laid down and as soon as I hit the pillow I drifted off.

I woke up to something falling in my room. I heard footsteps, and the wind whistling, my window was opened. someone was in my room. I pretend to be asleep and carefully grabbed the knife I keep under my pillow. I rolled over still pretending to be asleep.
I hesitated to turn on my lamp.
I quickly turned my lamp on, knife in my hand pointed at the stranger.

As quickly as I acted the stranger grabbed my hand and with their other hand covering my mouth.
A woman with blonde hair stared at me.
"not so fast" she whispered.
She tightened her grip on my hand forcing me to drop the knife.
" Let's make this simple, no screaming, and I won't kill you" she gave me a terrifying grin.
I bit her hand that was covering my mouth. She yelled in pain.
"Ow!"
I had the opportunity to call for help.

"DADDY, PAPA!!" I screamed.
"You little bitch!" she smacked me knocking me out.

Izukus POV:
I woke up hearing kara screaming for me and Kaachan. I ran out of bed yelling at kaachan to get up.
"Kara!?" I screamed running to her room. I burst through the door just to see Toga carrying her. "Toga!? What the hell are you going!?" I yelled.
Kaachan came running up behind me.

"What the fuck is going on!?" He saw toga holding his baby girl. He pushed me out of the way ready to blast her.

"I wouldn't if I were you" she smirked, she held a knife to Kara's throat.
"Katski no!!" I held him back.
"Say goodbye to your little girl," she said jumping out the window.
We both ran after her but she was already in the sky flying away on a Nomu.

Kaachan was in shock at what just happened to us.
" no. no! NO!" He screamed throwing something at the wall.
I ran to his side hoping to calm him down. "We have to go after them!!" He said running to the door.
"Kaachan, Stop!" I grabbed his hand.
"We don't know where they went or what they have planned! We need to get help. We need All Might."

A/N: I did my best what do you guys think? Tell me in the comments so I know you liked this!! Thank you so much for reading!😇❤️