Before Time

Me and my sister were best friends. We were known as the "Bubbly Double" Ariana and Alicia. We would share everything from clothes, to food, even beds. Until one day there was an accident... Me and my sister were in the backyard of Mariah's house - our neighbour - and Alicia decided she wanted to 'look for gold" in the hole that was in the backyard. The hole was about 18 feet deep and mariah's parents specifically told us that we werent allowed to go down there or anywhere close to the hole. The backyard was triple the size of the house and the house was humongous so it shouldnt be hard for us to stay away. But of course as stubborn as Alicia is she didnt want to listen.

"Alicia dont do it" I told her drawing in a shaky breath. she inched herself closer to the edge of the hole smiling devishly.

"Come on Ari, it will be fun"

"No Alicia dont do it!" i yell at her in frustration. she stares at me and continues walking keeping her eyes glued on me.

"It will be-" she starts but she doesnt finish because shes screaming and tumbling down the hole. I run up to the side of the hole and look down. I see her lying at the bottom with cuts all over.

"The twins!" i hear someone yell from inside. A minute later Mariah and her parents come rushing out. "Wha-" they say and then look down the hole.

5 minutes later the ambulance was there and they had her on a stretcher. I went in the ambulance with her and when we got to the hospital our parents were there. The doctor told us she was breathing and alive but she had a broken ankle, wrist a few ribs and a fractured skull. she was to do surgery and get stitches but we could only hope the best. Around 2 months later she was well and walking and out of the hospital, she was fine but what she told our parents wasnt. "-And then she pushed me down" i heared her say as i walked into the kitchen. My parents heard my footsteps and turned their head in my direction.

"Ariana! Is it true?" my mom demanded me.

"No mom shes lying! Shes lying!' I scream tears rushing down my face. They didnt beleive me. Me and alicia wre only 6 years old and Alicia's story was so much more beleivable then mine because alicia never lied. But i guess that wasnt enough for her so she decided to do something else. I was grounded for 4 years and i wasnt allowed to go outside so my parents hired a special teacher to come to our house and teach me. I was in the bathroom and thats when i heard the doorbell ring and decided it must be Ms.Thasano, my teacher. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I tried to open the door but i couldnt. It was locked. I heard my sister go downstairs Because she had no school today.

"Hey idiot" i heard her say to my teacher.

"Ari,why are you saying such things?" my teacher replied. Oh no i thought my sister was alone downstairs with my teacher and my teacher thought it was me. I heard a lot of screaming until finally the door unlocked.

"Your going to get in trouble." my sister chimed, smiling. I ran downstairs and saw a mess the glass from our dining table was shattered all over, chairs were thrown all around and the couch was lying down on its back. i moved more into the room and saw my teacher. Her golden-brown hair that use to be long and beautiful was now olny clumps on her red,cut scalp. her legs and arms had slices going up and down and there was a knife sticking out from under her i picked it up and of course at that exact moment my parents walked in, saw me and grounded me for another 4 years but this time they sent me to a mental institution and told me that i could come back home in 3 years when i got better. My sister did this to me and i hated her so much for it. I wanted revenge, I craved it. I wanted it so bad. But don't worry i got eventually, I did.