Part 1

You and kenma have been together for a while now ( almost 1 year ) and you decided you wanted to sleep over his house that night... so when you arrive he greets you and you put your bags down and lay down on the bed. You and kenma started to talk about who would win in a video game.
Kenma: I would win!
You: noooo I'm so much better then you ( teasing him)
Kenma: fine then let's play!
You: ok but prepare to lose!
After you guys got done playing ( you won obviously😹) you lay on Kenmas chest and driff off into sleep.... you wake up to it being 2:17 am and you notice kenmas not around.. you get up. The blankets wrapped around you all snugg and you sleeply walk to kenmas gaming room. You stop and stare at kenma still playing the game. You walk over to him not noticing that he was live and you sit on his lap burying your head into his chest... as he looks down at you and admires the way you fall asleep on him.
The boys in the chat: oMg wHoS ThAT
One of the boys: Awee sHes so cute.. if you don't marry her I will!
Kenma whispers: I was planing on it...
kenma starts to blush and continues to play his game.. about an hour later he picks you up and carry's you to his room.. he sets you on the bed and lays down with you then starts lightly brushing his fingers through your messy hair. You guys cuddle for the rest of the night.

       The end.