Chapter One : Stealing

Jinx P.O.V

Fucking retardeds tries to catch me even if they know they'll never ever get me. Fucking sick dumbs , in your faces bitches for running like girls . Making my blood boil in anger as the police tries to catch me from stealing at the jewelry store , but then they failed as they always was. Im quiet good at this , no im too good at this at least hell yes im a fucking famous criminal . Police tries to fucking track me but im way too smart to get caught i also live underground so they'll never in a million year goin to find me. Those asshole are good for nothing , they don't even catch a girl ? Haha makes me laugh my arse out.

Lemme tell you about me. My real name was Jeniffer meyers , 19 year old and im independent since my parents left me alone when i was sixteen to start a new family , thats kinda hurt me at the first but now look at me killing , bombing and making people's life a living hell. I don't have any friends its stupid , i don't need one neither boyfriend. Im happy living my life alone, btw no one ever knows my face at my hair color cause i wear wigs for disguise. They just know my name jinx , yeah my new name since i don't like my old ones cause it cames from my parents. with these kinda job , i get to get whatever i want. Its amazing , i don't get to share to anyone or anything and don't think its lonely because im alone well you're thinking wrong i am happy i am alone.

"Shit no good shows."i muttered to myself turning of my flatscreen t.v throwing the remote beside me , resting my feet on the coffee table . This is kinda lame,i wanted to do something fun. Think about something jinx.

What about stealing some of a couple of clothes and shoes?besides i have nothing to wear even if a have a very huge wardrobe. My hideout is kinda techie , my secret door was a tree it means im into the woods , i have computers to fix the shit i made and steal doors , a room full of guns. All kinds of gun as i say , i am fucking cool right .

I all got this to my father figure Kevin the one who keeps like his one daughter , teaches me everything to protect myself,he didn't teach me to kill people or steal something ... he was a good for a criminal father , but he got killed by the East Zeno Gang and thats when i learn to kill and steal . To be honest i killed three of their gang , by seducing them . Sick fuck pervert.

i finally know what to do , and i decided to sleep that's what i need right now. Im exhausted from the long run , i remove my skinny jeans leaving me on my panty then changing my fitted shirt in to a loose black ones matching my underwear. I threw myself in my king size bed , it was kevin but since he's dead its mine. I can feel my eyelids getting heavier , before i could notice im in a deep sleep.

★★★★★★★

I slowly fluttered my eyes open glancing at the clock that's display 8:30PM , i groan satting up ... my head hurts like a bitch , im kinda dizzy and feel like throwing up. "Shit i can't be fucking sick"i growl to myself , feeling the pain each in every move , i can't go to the hospital they might remember my face and they'll ask where i live. Nah no way , i'll just stay here and take some medicine.

I went to the First aid cabinet but i found nothing , im out of tablets and capsule. Wow great i have to go to a drug store , YAY im excited. Note my sarcasm.

At the drugstore

"Thanks"i muttered flashing a fake smile to the old lady,walking towards the door. I hate dealing with this people , such a waste of my golden time. Since i didn't bring my car i have to walk down the alley to get into the woods. I shove my hands on my pocket , its getting cold. I cough a couple of times and sneeze ten times.

"yo fucking nerd , did you bring me my money?"someone yelled , i turn my head towards the corner and saw a three boys standing up punching the poor boy who's in the ground. Oooh this is interesting , i decide to watch hiding myself behind the wall.

"I didn't owe you anything please leave me alone"the poor boy plead spitting blood on the ground"please". I furrowed my eyebrows boiling in anger . They're bulliying the poor boy and worst they're the member of east zeno gang . Luckily i bring my gun with me , i waited for a little while.

"Fuck you give me some money nerd before i'll fucking shoot you in the head bitch."i can hear the anger in his voice impatiently , he kick the poor boy in the stomach hardly enough making him hard to breath. That's it i can't take it anymore.

"Hey why don't pick up your own size faggot!"i yelled strolling towards them. He smirked turning his attention to me "hey little girl is he your boyfriend?"i can't say a word , i don't want to say that they killed kevin and im here to get my revenge. I guess i have no choice "YES. Got a problem to that bitch?"i smirked mocking him crossing my arms. He grab my neck slamming agaisn't the wall , i just chuckled making him confuse. I took my two pistol behind my back shooting the two in the back then pointing it to the one who's chocking me."you mess with the wrong girl fucking faggot."i stated laughing at his face, i can see the fear in his face. I shoot him in the head before he could do anything.

"Basic bitch."i said cracking my neck then i suddenly i feel dizzy and too weak to walk back to my house.