Part 1

Blue paces around her room with a focused expression across her face, visualizing a mental blue print of a rearrangement. For a few weeks she's been planning out how she wants her bedroom redone, finding that it was time for a slight upgrade. She softly glides her hands across the walls, imagining something more sleek and modern. She smiles as more ideas flow in and proceeds to pace around her room.
There's a sudden knock at her bedroom door, followed by a familiar voice.

"Blue?" Yellow asks, patiently waiting.

"Come in," Blue replies. Yellow steps in, shutting the door behind her.

"What are you doing?" Yellow asks.

"I'm rearranging," Blue smiles. "Well, I'm not quite doing that yet but it will happen soon."

"I suppose my room could use an upgrade as well, but I won't be able to find the time for it," Yellow begins. "Much to do with so little time, even after dropping all of my militia for this new era. Every day is a new problem to fix, it's quite exhausting," she sighs. Blue raises a brow and smirks.

"Yellow, most of the things you believe are problems are not actually problems, you're just a bit dramatic, don't you think?" Blue says, a cheeky smile plastered across her face. Yellow rolls her eyes and proceeds to slowly walk around Blue's room, observing. She suddenly stops in her tracks, eyeing a fluffy robe laid out on Blue's chair in front of her mirror.

"Blue," Yellow begins, picking up the robe. "Why do you have this? Since when do you wear....actual clothing?" she asks.

"It's quite soft, you should try it on," Blue says.

"I will do no such thing," Yellow interrupts, dropping the robe back onto the chair.

"It just makes me feel...sexy," Blue smiles, gently caressing her hips. Yellow's face gets hot, watching Blue feel herself up.
She stares at the floor for a moment before releasing a deep sigh, walking over to Blue. She stands behind her, laying her hand on her shoulder. She gently squeezes it, waiting for Blue's reaction. Blue freezes, a bit confused, waiting for Yellow to say something.