『064』

Previously on The Bangtan High~

"I chosed what I like" he spoke softly looking staring right through your soul.

Continue~

"Wh--" before you could let the confusion slide out of your mouth, your phone rang cutting off the process.

Woo♡ incoming call..

Without thinking twice, you picked up the call, watching Jimin get back to his work. "Hey, wassup?" You said in to the call.

"Oh tell me, you heard about it" the person said from the other side of the phone. "Yeah, I did.. I did for sure" you replied but your mind kept wondering back to what Jimin said.

"I am seriously so glad, our company was going to decline the offer because we have stopped doing college fests now, but as soon as I heard it's Bangtan High, I convinced him to let us do it" he said in a cheerful tone.

Does he really like me ?? Or is this just part of the distraction.. I am his potential after all, that is what he is supposed to do... You wondered.

"Are you there" the voice on the call snapped you back to your senses. "Oh yeah, yeah, I am really happy and excited to meet all of you" you replied with genuine happiness.

"All of us are excited too... I just wanted to make sure that you know about it. So, see you in a week?" He asked. "Yeah, sure, see you in a week" you said laughed at his over excitement.

Eunwoo has always been like this, quite around strangers but the complete opposite around his friends. You being one of his closest friends saw this energetic side most of the time. People always mistake him as a cold person, but once you get to know him, he turns out to be the complete opposite.

"Alright then, bye, love ya" you hummed after his words. "Yeah, love you too and tell the other members to be careful, Okie bye" you said before cutting the call only to receive a scoff.

"Do you say 'love you' to your friends randomly??" Jimin asked with a judging tone, "You can't let a minute slide by without judging me, do you?" You scoffed in disbelief.

"Yeah, whatever" he kept a cup of coffee infront of you. Here we go, another cup of coffee... You made a dry gulp looking at the liquid. "What were you talking about though?" Jimin asked out of curiosity.

"Oh, you know about it" you shrugged. "About what??" He asked confused. "ASTRO performing for this year's annual fest" you said looking at him.
"Oh well, I had no idea" he was genuinely clueless. You just led out a 'Ooo'.

"You were there at the fest meeting??" He asked. "What meeting?? I don't know what you are talking about?" You shrugged. "Who was it then?" He mumbled to himself.

"Who told you about it??" He asked still wondering. "Well, as far as I know, Jungkook led the organising committee" you replied. "Oh I see" Jimin said finally noding which was quickly followed by as sigh.

"Poor guy.." he mumbled to himself again.

~~~~~

"Hyung, I seriously had no idea!" Jungkook defended his action. "You ever have any idea?" Yoongi scoffed in disbelief. "I am saying that I didn't" Jungkook retaliated.

"Out of all the bands available, you had to call that one???" The older asked. "I wouldn't have of I had knew" Jungkook stated the obvious.

"Yoongi ah, let it be now" the oldest member interrupted the argument. "Jungkook, just make sure that you at least let us know before taking any decisions" Jungkook just nodded at Jin's words.

~~~~~~

You sighed at your phone as the photo popped up. "Did anyone die or something??" Jimin asked as you took sips of the unusually bitter coffee. I don't know about others but your coffee surely is going to kill me, but I am not a person who backs off easily.. you thought to yourself.

"Oh no, it's nothing just.." your voice trailed off, "He looks good" Jimin added from behind as you realized he was standing behind you all this time. "Well, ahem, privacy ever heard of it?" you said sarcastically.

"Well, I did just now" he shrugged. "That's it?? you are not going to ask who is he or anything like that??" you looked at him in disbelief. "Well, now that you have mentioned.. sure" he at in front of you to which you chuckled.

"Lemme guess.." Jimin continued after a short thoughtful pause, "Your cousin??"he suggested and you shook your head. He did few more wild guesses like, childhood crush, sibling, etc, etc, but to all of that you shook your head.

"Alright, enough with my terrible guesses, who is he?" he asked, "Ex boyfriend.." his eyes widen as a small gasp left his lips. "You are stalking your ex?? So low of you..... ethics, ever heard of it??" he tsked shaking his head in disbelief.

"Okay, first of all, I have way more ethics than you do.. and second of all, I was not stalking him, his profile just popped up in suggestion.." you defended yourself, "Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night" he rolled his eyes.

"Hey, seriously, plus it's not like I was going to accept him or something.." you doubtfully looked at the follow button. "It came out of no where" you kept the phone on the table, not looking at the picture anymore.

Jimin looked at it before tapping on the screen. "What did you do??" you gasped at the sight. "The suggestion came from nowhere, so I sent it back to where it came from.. nowhere" he shrugged as you stared at the screen.

"Plus, it's not like you were going to accept it or something" he repeated your initial words.

Touchè

"Learn to move on, hun" he said getting you from his chair. For the billionth time you sighed, "When you really like someone, it takes time to bring yourself out of it" you said to Jimin whose back was facing you.

I know, and that is exactly what makes me wonder what would I do after you leave?? how much time would I take to bring myself out of it?? Jimin thought to himself as he just hummed walking towards the kitchen.

"But for real.. you dated that kid??" he asked in disbelief. "Seriously?? what's up with all of you?? Taehyung said the same thing.. Ofcourse I did, I wanted a boyfriend not sugar daddy" you scoffed in disbelief. "Well then, just in case, you are looking for one, lemme me know" he winked.

"I would be honoured but no thank you" you chuckled. "Well, now that you have mentioned.." Jimin came back from the kitchen.

"How does Taehyung know about your ex boyfriend??" that was the moment you knew, you fucked up.

______________________________________

Ugh.. I am such bad author.. I know this update is super late but I am not gonna lie I kinda caught up with Tumblr.

But now I am back.. also Life goes on, is on hot 100, bitch yes!!! I am so fuxking happy dude.. like for real, for a Korean song to be on no. 1 is such a great thing..

So for now, today's shout out goes to cocokiwiiii your wonder comments make my day.. please keep supporting this book.

And thanks to all of you for the immense support.. I love you all
♡(> ਊ <)♡

Don't forget to vote.

See you in the next chapter.

~Author Nim.