1.

A/N

this chapter contains:

lesbian smut
honorifics
praise kink

i hope you like it ! more to come !
______________________________________

"Fuck, Rhiannon." I moan as she leaves long, slow kisses down my neck. Her hand is on my waist with her fingers under the band of my skirt. She moves herself lower, kissing her way from my mouth to my tits. Feeling her hot breath on my nipple gives me goosebumps. She pulls it into her mouth and gently rolls it in between her teeth. It shocks me and I gasp, gripping the sheets. She looks up at me with it still in her mouth and grins at my pleasure. She releases it from her teeth and starts to suck and nip at my stomach and I just know there are going to be hickeys all over me when we're done.

She gets to the band of my skirt and looks up to me for permission. "Yes, yes, yes. Please, Rhi," I basically moan.

"Anything for my beautiful little slut." She moves under the skirt, not even taking it off, and starts kissing up my thighs. She grabs the side of my panties as my back arches, and swiftly pulls them off of me. She wraps her arms around my thighs with her head between my legs. I push my hips up eager for her to touch me. She pushes the skirt upward so she can see my face. "God, you're so fucking beautiful."

"Please touch me. Please?" I beg.
She looks up at me, her short hair falling into her eyes. She kisses my bikini line and I eagerly buck my hips. "Please."

"My eager little pup, so desperate for my mouth." She mocks. And as soon as she says it she starts to fuck me with her mouth. Her tongue curls against my clit in the most perfect way and I let out a loud moan, reaching my arms back, gripping the headboard. "Be quiet or someone'll hear." She scolds, "We don't want someone to walk in, princess. No one else is allowed to see you like this."

She starts to use her fingers as she moves up from my thighs. She leans up to my face. She looks me in the eyes. "Kiss me. I want you to taste yourself on my tongue." I act on reflex and lean in and as soon as I do, she sticks her tongue in my mouth and at the same time she puts one finger in my pussy, curling it up, hitting my g-spot perfectly. I let out a loud moan but her mouth being on mine silenced it. She pulls away from me, and a trail of spit hangs between our lips. I close my eyes trying to hold back my moans. She adds another finger and continues to hit my g-spot perfectly. She moves back down in between my thighs and gently starts to suck on my clit, still fingering me. And with both my clit and my pussy being fucked, I can't hold back my moans. I can barely even think. All I can feel is Rhiannon. My stomach starts to feel tight and she notices that I'm getting close, and keeps doing exactly what she's doing.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Rhi, I want more of you." I moan in between breaths.

"Is my pretty little slut gonna cum?" She asks. Her hot breath on my clit makes my hair stand on end, so fucking ready to cum.

"Yes, yes. Can I please cum?" I beg. I'm so close. If she said no I wouldn't be able to hold it back anyways. She doesn't answer and just starts to work on my clit more intensely. She hits every single nerve in all of the best ways.

"Yes, pup, you can cum. You deserve it." I reach down with one hand and grip her hair.

Not able to hold back any longer, my pussy clenches around her fingers, and I tightly grip her hair, squeezing my legs together. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. Rhiannon, fuck." I moan.

My orgasm finally stops and I settle back down. My heart is beating so fast and I'm so out of breath. Rhiannon pulls her fingers out of me, leaving me empty. She climbs up from between my legs and leans over me. "You did so good, baby. So good for me." She leaves a kiss on my forehead before helping me clean myself up and bringing me some water.