𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘

BREAKING CELEBRITY NEWS

[SPECIAL VALENTINE ED.]

Love is in the air this Valentine's season! Huaze Lei, wealthy company heir turned renowned musician/model and one of Shanghai's top bachelors, has reportedly been seen out on a date for the first time ever!

For those who don't know him (have you been living under a rock?), this multifaceted celebrity skyrocketed into stardom after a video of the prestigious Ming De University alumna playing the violin at his alma mater went viral. Since then, he has been everywhere on the scene; composing and producing music, modelling, doing commercials, you name it! This has earned him monikers such as "the man who singlehandedly made classical music cool again" and "the nation's newest it-boy". With his talented hands, towering height, angelic face complete with signature dimples, it's no wonder that he's managed to capture so many hearts. Ours included!

However, Huaze Lei has always kept up a rather mysterious persona in the public eye, which just makes him all the more more intriguing! From what little we can gather from sparse interviews, he has never shown any apparent interest in romantic relationships. What's more, any dating rumors involving the young star have been denied by his company at record speed. But it seems there's always a first for everything!

The pair were spotted holding hands while exploring a busy night market in Shanghai yesterday night. Bystanders were able to identify Huaze Lei when he pulled down his mask throughout the night. And one time, it seems, so his mystery date could feed him some street food. It appears that the lucky girl also gave him a sweet kiss on the lips right after [see pictures below]. The smile he gives her afterwards is absolutely swoon-worthy!

The identity of the girl in the photos remains unverified, her mask and bucket hat making it hard for eyewitnesses to properly identify her. Who is mystery girl? What do we know about her? Is she famous or a non-celeb? Keep reading on page 27 for more details and some of our guesses as to who it is!

You frown down at the tabloid magazine in your hands, flipping to the unreasonably long section they had dedicated to speculating on the identity of the Huaze Lei's mystery date. "Oh look," you say, coming across a collage of pictures of a familiar face on the very first page of the article. "I'm here."

The man in question simply rolls his eyes. "Congratulations."

★★★★★

EXT. SHANGHAI PUDONG DISTRICT  DAY [EARLY JANUARY]

You're going someplace, but you're not quite sure where yet. Before leaving your house, you sit at your vanity table and spritz on your favorite perfume, sighing contentedly at the lovely scent.

You're standing at the very top of one of the tallest buildings in Shanghai. You don't know how exactly you got here, but the light breeze is ruffling your hair and sending the aroma of your favorite perfume swirling around you. The warmth of the sun's rays kisses your skin, and you tilt your face towards it with a smile. 

All of a sudden, you feel a warm presence behind you. You turn in surprise, hands instinctively flying up in front of you, where they come to rest upon a broad chest. His face is angelic and somehow familiar, as if your soul knows him even if you don't.

You're staring into each other's eyes now. His expression is one of surprise but also intrigue, attraction. You're sure it's a perfect mirror of your own.