Way back home

Before I start i want to thank all the people who gave a chance to my book , Thank you very much I appreciate it a lot 💜 finally it got 1k reads. Thank you...love you ;)

Yoongi POV
We were in a plane right now. I thought  we should rest for one day, but Taehyung suggested to go back for our safety...as that bastard is still alive and breathing.

My chocolate is sitting beside me and enjoying her sandwich "don't give me a look like that I haven't ate properly for days"  she said while her mouth was filled with food 'cute.'

"I know I am cute" she told stuffing some sandwich in my mouth. 'Hmmm
Chocolate you're the cutest girl alive.'

"Chocolate" she repeated

"Yeah chocolate." I said pinching her cheeks gently. "Don't, it hurts...can you buy me a chocolate after we reach home" she pleaded.

In one condition, if you move in my house I'll buy you as many as you want I scoffed. "Huh"  am I doing right? Will she agree, is she going to reject. I don't know what she feels about me these thought was in my mind...as she froze and there was dead silent.

Umm...I think it's not right to "was cut off by me" I don't want to hear a no, I said. As you're not well and you don't have anybody to care of you...I'll take care of you and you're going to come with me and that's final, I said and pretend to be asleep.

"So stubborn...don't pretend to be asleep Mr.stubborn I know you're awake" she told but I don't open my eyes. I didn't expect what she did next, she put her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes.

______________

Ella POV
"I see you're enjoying yourself hyung" i heard a voice from behind. I turned and saw kookie and lisa was behind him.

I ran to him and jumped in his arm.
"I missed you all" I said. "Take it easy chubby you've become more heavy" kookie mocked. "I hate you..and don't call me chubby."

"I hate you too my dear sister and you won't believe I missed you too" he said pinching my cheeks. I hit his hand "you're becoming more violent day by day" jungkook said rubbing his hand.  "Lisa-ya how are you" I went to lisa.

"I am great, you missed a great adventure L" she told. How I wished I could go there but my overprotective brother. "Why are you here at school" Namjoon oppa asked.

"Actually I came straight to dad, he said he need some help in a project" kookie said, but I am more curious about lisa and jungkook together. Are they dating? Did they confessed their love? Question rushed in my mind like a roller coaster.

Umm..are you both dating?" I asked curiosity get the best of me. 'No' they both said in sync. Huh didn't they have a crush at each other. They both give me a killing look...if looks could kill I was dead right now.

"Do you want to have a ice cream? lisa" jungkook asked her. 'Yes!' She jumped in excitement and they both behaved like a loving couple. "Do you know what's going on" Namjoon oppa whispered. How will I know" i whispered back.

I shrugged the thought and continued eating my ice cream, "see you eat like a child" he said and wiped the corner of my lip. "It's sunny let's go back you'll get a heat stroke" he told and dragged me with him.

What about "was cut off by oppa" leave those love birds alone, he said. Here I was complaining about my brother being overprotective, I forgot about him, his protectiveness was beyond the level.