Intro (PLEASE READ)

Hello everyone! Before we start I just want to say a few things and put out some disclaimers.

First of all I obviously don't own any of the haikyuu characters or any artwork I may put in here. I only own the plot of the story and any OC characters that I'll include.

This is a mature story and WILL HAVE SEXUAL CONTENT AND MATURE THEMES. If you're not comfortable with that than you might not want to read. I don't put warning before mature themed chapters either, because I have a warning here and out one in the description.

I try to keep my (y/n) friendly to all people, BUT it is a female reader story. I try to limit physical descriptions on (y/n) as much as possible cause everyone's different obviously. So I apologize for any description that seem specific...I hope that makes sense.

I love when you guys comments so feel free to do so, but please be nice and mind what you say for the courtesy of others and me myself the author.

This story is for fun and I try to keep it realistic but at the same time they're will be some things that seem unrealistic. Remember this is a fanfic.

Also please excuse and grammar mistakes or typos. A lot of times I don't catch small things while editing, especially cause when I read through I know what's going to be said, so I miss things. I'm only human here.

In this story I'm basing the reader around the age of 22 and freshly out of Uni. Iwaizumi will be 25 and we'll lead into "Iwaizumi Hajime (27) athletic trainer."

This story evolves around the manga but not to specifically, so there might be manga spoilers. Just a warning.

Also feel free to check out my other stories I have.

That's all for now hope you enjoy the story

Xoxo,

Author.