1

Leo stared out of the window and looked out over all the fans that stood down there, just for them. He sighted and started to go in to the kitchen to get some food. He found some rice and went back to the window where he found Ken and Ravi sitting and shouting out to the fans.
"Hi guys! It's VIXX!" Ken shouted with his head out of the window. Ravi smiled and turned his head around to find Leo looking down in his rice. "Starlights! I just found Leo inside here! Should I get him to you?" He shouted to the fans who answered a big yes. Leo just sat there and ignored them. "Leo! Come here!" Ken shouted to him in a playful voice.
Leo ignored him and turned his head down. "Leooooo! I know you hear me!" Ken shouted and started go to Leo with Ravi behind him. "Go away." Leo said annoyed and started to go out of the room. "Oh! You heard that Ravi?" Ken said with a big smile on his mouth. "He actually talked!" Ravi answered and they started to go faster. Ken took Leo's arm and started to drag him to the window. Ravi came back him and started to push him. "Stop!" Leo shouted to them in an angry voice and started to kick around him. Ken started to laugh and smiled before he left Leo and went back to the window. "Sorry guys, Leo is a little bit tired right now." He said smiling down to them. Leo heard the starlights answer with a sad sound. Maybe I just can say hi. He thought and went to the window. "Hi guys!" He shouted in a low voice and the fans started to scream. "HE SAID HI GUYS!" Ken said and smiled stupid to Leo. Leo punched him away and went inside the kitchen again. Why can't they ever let me be alone? Leo thought and punched the wall in frustration and he felt a tear fall down his face. "You ok?" Someone said behind him and he turned around to see who it was. N. "I'm ok." Leo said and turned away again. N started walking to him and turned him around to give him a big hug. "Thank you." He said in a low voice and smiled to N. "Just talk to me if you want to talk sometimes." N said and smiled to him. Leo didn't answer but just looked down in the floor. "You know, it's ok to be sad sometimes, and you have to remember that you are never alone." N said while touching his shoulder in a friendly way. "Yeah, I know" Leo said silent and looked in his friend's face. N smiled to him before he went out to the window to talk to the fans. Leo started walking to his room silently. Why is everything so hard? He thought and went inside. He laid down in the bed and started crying. He missed so many people now. His family and friends. Yeah, he loved singing and dancing on the stage with the others, but sometimes it got so lonely. No one never asked what he wanted to do. No, they just tried to make him talk or smile or stuff like that. They never thought about the facts that he was a shy person who liked to be silent and alone some times. He felt like they didn't wanted to know him. Just another person who not was there. Leo turned around to the back and looked up in the roof. He started to sing on and on. First slowly, then a little bit faster and higher. He just laid down and started to feel happy again. He actually loved to sing really much.

When he was finished with on and on, he started to sing love letter. His voice sounded beautiful to the high notes and he smiled a little. Without even knowing it, Ken stood outside his door and looked in. He started to sing with Leo and went into the room after believing that his mate wouldn't kill him for feeling stalked. Leo stopped singing and looked surprising on Ken that just sat on the floor with a face that said "I haven't done anything wrong". Leo slowly shaked his head at Ken with a little smile in the corner of his mouth. Thankfully to sing with him with his beautiful voice. Leo started singing again. He closed his eyes and just let the words fall out of his mouth in a wonderful pease.
After the song, Leo looked back to Ken and smiled. "It was wonderful to sing with you Ken" he said in a low voice.
"Oh it was my pleasure!" Ken answered in a high voice and smiled. "Well, I should go back to the others, see you later Leo" he ended and ran out before Leo got to answer back. "Yes, I hope that." He said to himself with a smile on his lips.
**********
First part in my first story on English!! Feeling proud xD haha:p sry for bad writing. Not very good in English verbs(and all the other wrong stuff)