~24~

I was walking to college, I think today is a good day for me but I don't know why I felt like that. This is the first time I have felt this way since I came to this college. The cool breeze was blowing in my hair,  I close my eyes and feel the fresh breeze. Today is a good day for me as my mind tells to me. I slowly opened my eyes, I saw jimin standing in front of me with wide smile.
"Good morning Taehyung"
Good morning jiminii
"I think today is a good day for you Taehyung"
Jimin I felt that I don't know why.
"Taehyung I have good news for youuu...
you know Jeon is not coming today."
Really jiminii, it's not a good News it's a great news jimini, I think your bf told you this, I'm right!  "Yes"
Well we can enjoy today peace fully.
Come on we can go to class and said to them this great news.
They to going to meet their friends.

Hello Jeon , it's me yoongi When will you come?
"I think after 2 hours because I want to drop my mom to aunty house,  So I'm late to came today guys"
But Jeon..
"What happened?"
Yoongi told him everything jimin told to him.
Wait 30 minutes I will come.
I will show you bubble gum what the relationship between us.

Jeon and his mom going to his aunty's house. "Kookie why are you going so fast, go slow baby!"
But Maa I do not have time. I'm already late I want to go to college.
So see you mom.
He picked up the car very quickly and drove back to college.

Taehyung was very happy that jeon didn't come to college today. so he  was listening intently to class.
He heard the sound of message notification on his phone,
he picked up the phone and saw who had sent the message. But suddenly his heart beat gon fast.

 But suddenly his heart beat gon fast

Why God you ruined my good day.
I don't know what he planned. I'm trapped. Omg I wast my 30 seconds.
I ask permission to my teacher and I left to the class. I ran fastly and I reached the boys toilet. I saw him, he is standing with a timer.
Kim Taehyung correct time you reach here, if you late a second you will suffer for that.
"Why did you call me here, what you want Jeon ?"
I will give you two options you can choose what you want.
First option You have to act like you're kissing me.
"What???????? No
I will never do that! I don't want wast my first kiss on you."
I told you to act like you were kissing me, Not really to do, and I don't want to wast my kiss on you.
"But why did I act like that , you can call your fan girls they do it perfectly, And I don't know how to act, so you can call your fan girls."
Second option If you didn't act like you were kissing me, I would really kiss you pationtly and bite your lips.
Now you can choose what you want.
I wish you will choose option one that's good for us.
Ok ok I will choose first option. I'm ready to act like that Taehyung said with a worried voice.
But please... please promise me you will control yourself and don't kiss me then I will act like that .
Sure that matter you can believe me.
Because I don't want kiss you, so don't need to worry about that.
But Jeon why did we act like this?
Jeon smirk and said that you don't care, do what I said to you.

But Jeon why did we act like this?Jeon smirk and said that you don't care, do what I said to you

Taehyung heart beat gone crazy he came close to jeon . They two meet their eyes, Jeon lost his control so he closed his eyes because if he meet that eyes , sure he will kiss him. And he promised to him he didn't kiss him so he closed his eyes.
I look at jeon's eyes i lost myself. The time when my heart is about to come out of my chest. Before kissing I wish that everything go as I have seen in movie and hundred other questions go through my maind, as my lips touch each other some of I never want this moment to end . But in both cases I know that this is the first moment which i never be able to forget in my life time. Because I save my first kiss for my love mate.

I felt like a soft cold lips touched my lips, I know it's Tae's strawberry lips

I felt like a soft cold lips touched my lips, I know it's Tae's strawberry lips. It's like a perfect stamp on my heart.
I feel like my soul has returned to my body, the things which was dead from a long time came alive again. Now I feel enough fire in my bones that I can do anything. But I quickly replayed with a strong and sweet kiss back, I don't know why I felt like that, I save my first kiss for my love mate, but now I lost, he is really my mate!
They to lost their first kiss,

 But I quickly replayed with a strong and sweet kiss back, I don't know why I felt like that, I save my first kiss for my love mate, but now I lost, he is really my mate!They to lost their first kiss,

They two forgot themselves and pationtly kissing. But suddenly they heard a slap on the door , that sounds really annoying their first kiss they saw a boy angrily closed the door  and left the toilet