1• The Night

The night had been going well so far. He had took you out for a romantic meal at your favourite restaurant. It was nice just being alone with him in public without loads of fans and paparazzi surrounding you both. It just felt like you and him where just a normal couple on a date.

Now it was that point in the date when Niall was  now driving you both home to continue your date on.

"I'm really going to miss you tomorrow. Its going to be really weird not seeing you"

"I know. If I had the choice I wouldn't go. I'd just spend every moment of everyday with you. But I don't have that option."

"I just don't know how I'm not going to be able see you for at least Three months!"

"Don't worry, we'll face time, Skype, call and text everyday! Its going to be like I've never left"

You sigh. Niall places his hand on your lap, whilst he continues to drive. He slowly starts the gently rub your thigh up and down. You then place your hand on his. Niall turns his hand round and interlocks his fingers with yours. He brings your hand up to his face and kisses the back of your hand softly.

"Don't worry, we still have the rest of the night together"

"Hmm, I guess"

"How about when we get home, we stick on the film of your choice and cuddle up on the couch together?"

You smile at him.

"I'll take that gorgeous smile as a yes"

As soon as you got home Niall stuck on the film you wanted, got a bottle of wine out and cuddled up on the couch with you. While you were watching the film a sex scene came on. You look up at Niall giggling as he watches it. He seems to be really into the film, as he has not notice you looking up at him. Niall then looks down at you and you smile. You continue watching the film.

"What are you smiling at me for"

Niall starts grinning at you.

"Nothing"

"We'll it doesn't lo-"

You cut Niall off talking by throwing yourself on to him and kissing his lips. Niall pulls you even closer into his body as you both lower down on to the couch. The kiss is getting more deepened. You feel Niall's hips pushing against yours. You run your fingers down his torso as he gives out a soft moan. Niall slides his hands up your back and he pulls up your top. As he is slowly taking off  your top,  you pull away from the kiss and begin to take off Niall's shirt. You take it off him and throw it across the room. Niall continues to kiss you and slowly starts working his way down to kissing your neck. He knows this is your sweet spot. You let out a soft moan. Niall smiles and continues to kiss your neck harder. He then goes to unclasp your bra but you pull away.

"Maybe we should move this elsewhere"

Niall picks you up from the couch. You wrap your legs around him and kiss his neck whole he carries you upstairs to the bedroom. His soft warm hands embrace and supports your bum as he carries you up the stairs.

You get to the bedroom and Niall lays you down on to the bed. He continues kissing your neck, slowly working down to your stomach. Niall reaches your hips and looks up at you. His look is the look for an approval to continue lower. You smile softly at him.

Niall then smoothly slides off your jeans followed by your underwear. He then sits up and starts unbuttoning his jeans. You sit up and watch him. You bite you lip as he then takes off his boxers. You start giggling at how big Niall's D*** is. Niall pushes you back down on the bed and lays down on top of you. He lowers himself down by your face and whispers in your ear.

"What's so funny?"

Before you had time to answer Niall thrusts it into you. As he continues to thrust your grip is getting tighter and tighter on the bed. Soft moans come from the both of you. He kisses your bare chest as you now begin to run your fingers through his hair. With every thrust he gives, you feel even more leisure. You can feel that your organism is coming and possibly Niall's too. He begins to get faster and faster. Then eventually Niall gives out a loud moan. He falls down beside you and you are both left breathless. As you both try get your breathe back Niall throws his arm around you and you rest your head on his bare, sweaty chest. You feel his heart beating fast.

"Wow, I don't know if I'll be able to live without that for the next three months"

You start giggling.

"I don't want you to go"

You slowly start to rub your fingers on Niall's chest.

"I know babe, I know"

Niall kisses your forehead softly. As he does your eyes close and you drift off asleep into his arms as he rests his head on yours.