Ur past life with alex Part 1

You meet one of the the nicest and funniest boy at middle school. His name was Hamid but he like to be called Alex then his real name. So u guys would go a the park when school was out and just chilling or just cuddling around. In u guys would get  in trouble alot with school , and at place that y'all would go. Then at ur 7 month relationship with alex , alex told u that u and him should be just friends and u looked at him in told him y and he told u " i don't  know y but is that i need time so plz just give me more time Y/N" then u looked at in told him "Ok but is just that... I have never  had a relationship like this and alex... u ...r my first and now my last ,so goodbye alex i'm a go home in just think of what just happened today and think of  my answer of should we be friends or not "  then he looks at u and says "Y/n u r one of the most beautiful ,funnies , and craziest girl i know but i know that i'm the right one for u but maybe one day u will see me in a few years in maybe talk me and maybe be at the same college schools r gonna be but for now im sorry Y/n that i  made u all sad and hearing this...so is that a ok that we should be apart " then u looked at him in say"ok i will agree that we should be apart and have some time about us alex okay" so then u told him him good night and went home then ur mom was a the kitchen in she was cooking some soup and making one of ur favorite dessert ice cream cake with a  bit of chocolate and caramel dip but then u were sad still in u instead  go up to ur room and just stay there till the morning. 

 text message from carlos

Bsf carlos🤪

Carlos:Hey r u ok bsf🥺

yeah i'm fine ty tho:y/n

Carlos:is that i heard what happened between u and alex in i'm sorry and alex is with me but doesnt know im talking to u 😂

😂😔 i just feel like this is all my fault carlos that alex broke up with me :y/n   

Carlos:no is not... is just that he need more time

MORE TIME OF WHAT:y/n

Carlos:idk but all ik is that he need time and just get a break from u and not in a bad way y/n ok ik how u fell and alex rn is ok of what happened with u two but he miss u .

THEN Y DID HE BROKE UP WITH ME 

look i'm sorry that i yelled at u n this is just a miss rn

so plz can i just text u later ok bsf:y/n

Carlos:ok anytime🥺🤍

ok bye bsf❤️:y/n

Carlos:bye🥺

*massage ended*

Then at that time u have never texted carlos back but in instead looked at tiktok of a bit in then watch Naruto ur TV with ur LED lights one to a rainbow color. after that u fell asleep tell the next day.

Ty for reading in stay tuned for part two of y/n past life with alex❤️