Backstory

A/N: This book would not be born without mitosis of phoenix's cells. Have fun. Also the kdrama extraordinary you. Cutest thing ever. Rowoon was so cute in it.

They look so good together

Also start up. It's not very good for my heart. But nam joo hyuk looks just wow.

The ff gonna start now in standard English

~

As soon as you left secondary you pursued the only dream you ever had: meeting the Yoongi. All you ever thought about was him; the only person you could possibly dream of was Yoongi. Obviously you were no solo-stan (you spit on the repulsive scum who are), but Yoongi called out to your soul more than anyone else did.

However much love transcends everything, it was still so painful to be thousands of miles away from him. So you moved. You relocated away from your childhood home, to work as a cleaner for Bighit.

Ambitious yes: but you were particularly good with your hands, along with the burning passion to be as close to your soul mate as possible, even scraping off the gum on the heal of a shoe seems pleasant to you.

So that's how you lived for months on end. Contrary to common belief working as a cleaner at Big hit was not as plentiful as you had planned. Living hand to mouth had become a reality to you: but that didn't stop you.