Moments{A Zayn Malik Love story}

{Chapter 1}

I walked out of his house with my cheek stinging and my phone tighlty in my grasp. he was yelling after me and telling me to come back.

As soon as my foot hit the pavement i felt dizzy, but of course I ignored it. The dizzyness continued until I could no longer think straight. Then the world went black.

{Zayns POV}

"Zayn!' Louis yelled from the other side of the flat, "Its Skylar, shes in the hospital.", he was at the top of the stairs now, breathing hard.

I ran down the stairs as fast as i possibly could, almost tripping over my own two feet. I dragged Louis into the car and sped to the hospital.

{Skylar POV}*Blacked Out in hospital*

Hello:) my name is Skylar, and I'm 18 years old. A couple months ago i met the most amazing guy named Zayn. Yes thats right, Zayn, from One Direction. I had a boyfriend named Tyler who had been gradually treating me like crap.

 Before I blacked out we had had a fight and he hit me. The fight was about me hanging out with Zayn all the time... He thought i was cheating on him and he started to get violent with me.

I woke up coverd in sweat shaking. I loooked to my right and Zayn was sleeping in the chair beside my hospital bed. I looked at the clock and it was around 3 in the morning. I tried to speak my my mouth was too dry. It came out more of a croak sound.

Zayn slowly awakend and when he saw me he ran over and engulfed me in a tight, bone crushing hug. after hed let go we went and brought back the doctor. "May I talk to missSkylar alone please? I haevsome important things to disscuss with her." and with that Zayn left the tiny white room.

******************************************************************************************

YAY FIRST AUTHER NOTE! WHOOHOOO!!! But on a more serious note..... Nah im never serious. tell me what you guys think! i love to hear feedback:)

-Lauren<3