~PREVIEW~

"Don't touch me! Help!" I scream at the top of my lungs, thinking that somebody can hear me. But the hope I always telling in myself was gone, so maybe this is the time where I'm gonna die.

"Don't try to escape, little girl." Their evil voice repeatedly on my ear.

"Don't try to escape, little girl." He kept following me.

"Don't try to escape, little girl.'

" Don't try to escape, little girl."

I brought my self from my thoughts when I suddenly hit his balls with my foot.

He yelps from pain and he suddenly released my arm from his tight grip hands.

I tried to gather my things beside me while he still crotch down on the floor, once I gather my things in ha urry, panic rush through me when he called someone by his allies.

"Louis! The girl is escaping! Hurry." I looked at him for a second because of shock, I suddenly hear footsteps coming this way.

The man who I hit tried to get me but I quickly stand from my feet and run through the exit door, lots of stuff on the floor obstructing my way to exit. The metals on my back up scattering and making noises due to my running.

"Hey! Come back here! You lil shit!" Thick and British accent shout to me from my back, still chasing me.

Is he dumb? I'm not like gonna stop from running when he said so, they're trying to chase me, or maybe later if they catch me they'll kill me, and who the hell is gonna stop running when someone said those to them?

So when I did am I just going to 'okay I stopped from running, here you are, so what's up?' Like that? No!

Once I step out of the exit, I nearly trip to those things like matt. Once My skin felt the cold breeze of the air, I run as fast as I can.

I look over to my back still running away from those people, one of them holding a gun pointing at me.

I nearly scream but I didn't have time for that, who are these people, I thought I was the only and lonely girl living on this earth, but no, I'm not alone. There are people like me living on this earth, but how come I have never seen them. And why can't just we go back to the old times, living peacefully. What are they trying to hide from?

I go back from thoughts, I turn a sharp left from the thick street, but before I got to cross on the other side, a black jeep surprise me, coming this way, trying to hit me with their jeep, and before I even got to react, they're pointing their guns at me.

I surrender my hands in the air as fast as I can to move, I don't want to get killed right now though.

I look over to my back and seeing those people who chased me before, still pointing their big guns at me. I look back in front of me, the man in the driver's seat pointing his gun at me through his window.

Pretty green eyes, meeting mine.

"What do we have here?" His raspy thick British accent speaks, still staring at me.

"Please, I'm begging, I just want some food." I plead, trying not to cry. "I- I didn't know someone owns that, plea- please." My shakey voice pleads to him.

I felt my hot tears fall from my eyes. Don't cry Lutip, just let them do what they want to do with you. That's what you want right.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to see those eyes after he click his gun, ready to click the trigger and right through my brain.

And there's no way I have a chance to escape, I'm trapped, they trapped me.

∆∆∆

Hi guys. Watch the trailer I made above this story. :)))