Intro

A/N

Hello reader and welcome to That Girl Maddie, I hope you'll enjoy it!

Let me start off by saying that this is my first ever Wattpad fanfiction and I am in no way a skilled writer. I enjoy writing a lot but I have never actually published any of my work so please keep that in mind when you're reading.

I also wanted to let you all know that although English is one of my strongest languages it is not my first language. I speak and use around 5 different languages at a daily basis so a lot of the time I end up mixing up grammar and spelling. I will try to read through every chapter to look for mistakes but if you do happen to find any that I have missed while you're reading PLEASE feel free to let me know so that I can correct them! I went to an English school so I am quite comfortable in my writing but again I speak a lot of languages and I get things mixed up sometimes so just don't be mean or rude about it :)

Some important things to know:

This is a Fred Weasley fanfiction, not a Fred and George one. George is still in the story BUT no there will not be any trips to Paris made in this fic.. :)
The story begins in the summer before the twins last year at Hogwarts so they'll be 17 (Maddie is the same age as the twins).
The story will not follow the original plot but I might add a few things here and there that relates back to the original but other than that the plot will be completly my own.There will be no war and my guy Voldy decided not to come back after the first war so there is no threat to the wizarding world in this story, although there are still a few loyal death eaters out there no one is trying to bring Voldy back or anything like that. I will be trying to update as much as possible, hopefully at least once a week but I do have a full time job aswell so just keep that in mind.

WARNINGS

Smut - There will be smut in this story, some of it while they are still under the age of 18 so if youre not comfortable whit that I suggest you to skip. (I myself have no problem writing about it because where Im from the legal age of consent is 15 and I myself had an active sex life when I was their age so I don't find it weird) but please remember that sex should never be pressured or rushed so if you're not comfortable with them not being 18 then that's completely alright! :)

Alcohol and drugs - The story will contain the use of alcohol and drugs, an unhealthy use of these will be mentioned.

Adult language - Swaering, insults and just overall adult language will occur.

Mental health issues and eating disorders - both of these topics will occur in this sory.

These are the things that I know right now that I want to warn about. Any other triggering topics that might occur I will of course make sure to warn about as they come. I will also make sure to put a trigger warning at the begining of the chapters if needed.

PLEASE, if there are any other topics that occur that you want me to put a trigger warning on LET ME KNOW!

With that said please keep a good tone in the comments and let me know what you think!

Enjoy your reading and stay safe<3

// Rosie