The Beginning

Hi guyss!! This is my first wattpad story!! Vote, read, follow!! It would mean a lot to me! I hope you enjoy it!!🥺🥺🥺🥺

**NOTE**

Y/N - (Your name)
Lia - Bestfriend
Lola - ex-boyfriend's one-night stand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 6 in the morning and your phone alarm goes off. The loud noise abruptly wakes you up, making you sit up in bed quickly looking around you to turn it off.

You finally come to your senses and realize, there's a man in your bed, naked, lying next to you. Not just any man. It's none other than Kim freaking Tae-Hyung in all his glory.

Your heart starts racing as soon as you lay eyes on him. "What the fuck??" you whisper to yourself in utter shock.

You start panicking, trying to get out of bed quietly, without waking him up. You're sitting on the edge of the bed, your feet are finally touching the floor. As you start uncovering yourself, you realize, you're naked as well.

You start thinking to yourself when reality hits you. Everything is coming back to you slowly. The moans, heavy breathing, lip biting, rough kissing, and hard fucking. You gasp in shock. "I had sex with Kim Tae-Hyung."

How did it all come to this, you ask? Well, brace yourself for that story, because it's a wild ride.

It all started 6 years ago, on a Monday morning in High school.

"Y/N!", your best friend, Lia, calls out to you and greets you with a warm hug in front of your school locker. "Oh hey, Lia!" you greet her with a warm smile, hugging her tightly.

"How are you doing? Are you still sad about your breakup?" she asked with a worried face.

"You know, you're the only reason that's holding me back from beating his crusty cheating ass!" she said with her eyebrows furrowed and arms crossed.

"I'm fine, really. Thank you for being a good friend to me." Lia rolls her eyes at you and looks at you suspiciously. "Are you sure?" she asks. You only nod to her.

"Hmm, oh well... You can thank me later for putting up with your shit!" she giggles, fist-bumping your arm slightly. "Now tell me. Did you download KakaoTalk as I asked you to?"

"Y-yes...I did." you bite your lip slightly answering her question.

Lia smirks. "That's my girl!" you start walking towards the cafeteria together. "Did you save a random phone number in your contacts?"

You let out a deep sigh. "Lia, are you serious? I told you already, this won't work at all."

Lia rolls her eyes at your comment while taking a seat at a table in the cafeteria.

"Come on girl, just give it a try. Think of any phone number, save it in your contacts, and then message that number from your KakaoTalk, it's that simple!"

"This is ridiculous, Lia. The phone number will be non-existent anyway!" you argue back to her while typing in a random number and saving it in your contacts.

"Just keep trying until you hit an existing phone number! I did it from my first try!" says Lia, getting out her lunch box from her bag.

"Ughh, fine. If a serial killer texts me back, tracks me down, and kills me, you're responsible for my funeral!"

Lia starts laughing at your not-so-silly comment and begins choking on her sandwich.

"Already choking on something? Hoe." you roll your eyes at her and smirk.