Horoscope Story with Crystal ball

One day in a village, there was a shaman or fortune teller who could predict someone's star by looking from a magical crystal ball. the crystal could predict what would happen in the future or tomorrow by telling the star it was born. Mrs. Hazel,is eager to see the crystal stone and know whether something good will happen at the Hazel worship event or something bad, and Hazel's mom also wants to find a date for Hazel's birthday.
Hazel was playing her piano while occasionally sipping blueberry juice and eating the fettucini carbonara she bought this morning. Even now, it was late afternoon, Hazel had not yet gotten off the piano. in fact, her mother had already called her earlier but Hazel didn't pay any attention.
this time it was 1000th time Mom yelled at Hazel.
"Hazel, come on, come with mama to Mboko Zevo's place. want to see the new crystal ball."
"all right, Hazel is coming".
throughout the journey, Mama Hazel was always very curious and very enthusiastic about the crystal ball and kept thinking about it.
Hazel and her mother arrived at Mboko Zevo's house.
"why you and you here?" Mboko Zevo enthusiastically welcome him.
" we would like to see the horoscope from the navy blue crystal ball to make sure tomorrow is not an unlucky day for my daughter because tomorrow she will be holding a ceremony and please find out her birthday. Enorology 12th".
" fine, i'll take a crystal ball so that tomorrow you and your child won't get bad luck by Frozcie."
"follow my words Hazel. Bombazo Bazako Petorinjus Blak!".
Hazel followed Mboko Zevo's lead.
then after finishing, Mboko Zevo asked Hazel and mama Hazel payment.
"allright, the pay is only 90 porip".
"okay mboko, this is the money" Mom handed the money to Mboko Zevo.
the day he had been waiting for arrived, which was the day of Hazel's  worship. Hazel wad dressed in the costume her mother had bought her at the market.  Hazel had arrived at the ceremony for Nattel. Nattel smiled happily to see hazel come. but when Hazel was invited by Zesco to go by boat to the island of Batho, their ship was hit by storm. and it turned out that Mboko Zevo was only tricking Hazel and His mom by deceiving them with horoscope. because in fact, how could ordinary humans change a person's fate and the only one who could be God.  no one can know what tomorrow will bring and nothing can change God's will. do not easily believe in fortune tellers who exist in this world, only because the objects in their possession can predict the future and turn it into good Fortune.