Chapter One (1)

Author's Note: So I definitely have not been on wattpad in quite some time but I've really honed in on my writing skills and have a lot of stories to tell now that I'm a little bit older.I hope I still have my readers and gain more along the way. Enjoy my imagination and please be interactive with me. I appreciate feedback.

Chapter One

You ever wish you were the baby Angelina and Brad adopted from some third world country? Well I have this thought in my mind more than a normal person should. I guess my brain just can't understand why certain people are born into wealth and privilege but others are not and suffer. Like is there really a god or are we all just brainwashed.

" Lisa Hurry Up YOU gonna miss the 7 am bus!!!" My little sister Samantha yelled to me from the kitchen of our 500 square foot apartment.

I gather my things because I know how DC metro rocks and they don't give no fucks about where you got to go or when you got to be there. That's why I get my siblings up 2 hours early. We cant afford for them to keep being late. Shit , I can't afford to keep being late. We started down the street to the closest bus stop and it seemed to have been some random guy's bed for the night so we just stood there. Other kids start arriving as well. A Lot of them we know from round the way but they weren't really the motivated driven type. So we never clicked but nothing to out the ordinary we just got different goals. After about 20 mins of waiting in the the November cold the bus pulls up. The bus is definitely late but that's why we get up early so when shit like this happens it's not a problem. My little sister gets off at the elementary school and waves to me and our brother bye . we give her a silent nod acknowledging her departure. Me and my younger brother Jax arrive at the high school 10 mins later. As we pull up i can see Jax's little girl friend for the week standing there at the bus stop waiting like a little puppy. Its funny to me that this girl so called best friend was just fucking my brother last week and now the two girls are beefing and he got the other one on his arm today. It's crazy honestly I don't comprehend the shit. Little do they know he still fucking both of them but its not my place to care they just better make sure they don't get handsie with my brother because i been ready for a minute to let this stress out on a bitch face.

We walk through the door of the school and take our separate ways. I head straight to my locker to make sure i got all the things i need for my first period class. I walk in to class and all i see is all these wanna be city girl ass hoes basically sucking this nigga dick with their eyes. I've never seen him before but I'll be the first to say I'm not impressed. I had a boyfriend anyway. He wasn't anything special by far but he wasn't the worst option. Plus he has his moments and dick is bomb so i tolerate a lot.

I find my seat and look at my phone for the time. I had a couple minutes to spare before the bell rang. I put my headphones in trying to get some peace in this jungle before the wicked witch of the west Mrs. Fuller walks her happy ass through the door. Sadly things never really go my way and I'm interrupted by my best friend Nia.

"Girl do you see that fine ass nigga over there" shes says with excitement sitting down in the open seat be side me. " Bitch he just another nigga. Calm down." the fuck else she expect me to say. And even if I did agree , I'm definitely not telling her big mouth ass.

"Well be that way if you want but i'm definitely gonna have to go over there and see what his about. Those hoes need to kool it on my future husband." and by the grace of god the bell rings stopping Nia from continuing her rant about this guy she barely even knows.

"Good morning class. I hope you all have had a nice weekend. I'd like to start the class by first introducing our newest addition to Randle Highlands High School Mr. Ryan Sorto. I expect you all to help him fit in just fine." He stands up and gives a little wave.