AC 1

"Okay, Tae, if you can't do this dare, you'll be put in art class" Hoseok says as he smirked

"Pfft, art class? I hate that class, all you do is draw shits" Taehyung says before going to go what his dare was. He went near a girl, winking.
"Wanna go out?" He says, the girl scoffs, laughing.
"I'm lesbian" The girl says before kissing the girl beside her.
"And this is my girlfriend, thank you very much. Come on, babe, this motherfucker trying to hit on me didn't work" She says as they both stood up, holding hands.

Taehyung's jaw dropped, he looked at his friends who laughed. He huffs, walking to them and groaning.
"Yay, our Taehyungie will be learning arts now" His friends cheered, making him groan.

"Kook?" Jungkook looks back, raising his brow as he smiled at his friend.
"I heard the famous Kim Taehyung will be joining our class" His friend says, making Jungkook gulp. Kim Taehyung, his crush for 2 years.
"You aren't joking, right?" Jungkook asks and the older shook his head.
"I'm not, why? Because he's your crush?" Jaehyun asks as he smirked.
"Don't be like that" Jungkook huffs as they walked to their class. Just then, Taehyung's group walked past by them and Jungkook hid. His friend chuckled, shaking his head.

"Why are you so nervous? I mean, he's been in your class for so long" Jaehyun asks and Jungkook sighs, shushing him. Jungkook blushes, slapping his cheeks lightly.

Taehyung groaned, walking inside his new class. He looks around, people stared at him with smiles that made him cringe. But one wasn't and he looks at who it was, he hasn't seen this kid. He smirked, muttering to himself these following words.

"Maybe I just don't pay attention to my surroundings but, at least I have a reason to stay here"