Vampire's Disappointment

While walking back and forth across the hard, cemented floors of the jail cell. I was thinking of how I was going to tell my mom the devestating news.  I regret everything that has happened in my past to make it the end of standing in this ridiculous jail cell!

The obese guard was walking down the hall, waiting patiently for somebody to make a move. As he passed my cell, I whispered, "Sir..may I call my mother?" The guard walked by my cell and stopped at the end of the hallway.

The guard turned around and stopped right in front of my cell. He slowly pulled out a cell phone. He gently placed the phone into my hands.

I dialed my mom's number and the guard started walking again towards the end of the hallway. I was to scared to call my mom and tell her why I was calling from Forks County Jail Station. I whistled in a low tone and the guard walked over and asked," What's wrong Ms.Swan?" "Nothing is wrong I just finished my phone call with my mother.", I responded. 

The guard took the phone and walked to the other end of the hallway. I sat down in ashame. I didn't call because my mom was in Florida and my dad is trying to work as the new chief of the police department in Michigan. I didnt want to call either of them because I knew they would both be very mad at me.

I called the guard over to my cell again and asked," Who has to pick me up?  Does it have to be a legal guardian?" "Well it depends on who is responsible for you. Who do you live with?" , he replied. I thought in my head for a moment on what to say. "Well I'm at my dad's house for the summer and my mom is in Florida on vacation. But my dad is working right now and he kind of works in Michigan for the week." , I responded. The guard widened his eyes a little and said," Well if you can find someone that will come and pay the fine for you, I will let you go.....deal?" "Deal!" I said in excitment!

"Can I have the phone?", I asked. He gave me the phone and sat down on a chair across the hall.

I dialed my favorite aunt's phone number and sat and sighed.

Please comment and vote! give me ideas for the next chapter