Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

//

//

Estrella "Lillian" Blackwood has always been a beautiful, bright and a powerful witch, born into the Blackwood family, a rather traditional pure-blood family.

However, Estrella's parents Lillian and Castor Blackwood were never hard going on their one and only beloved daughter. Yes, they've thaught her everything to know about their crazy ideologies, as a few examples: how to represent the Blackwood family, how to behave like a proper lady or what to think of muggles and even muggleborns. But nevertheless they still let their own daughter develop her own beliefs.

In the wizarding world the Blackwoods were actually pretty famous and well respected for their long pure-bloodline and wealth. Rumors even say that they are long descendants of Merlin himself. But what if that's even true?

Due the talking in the ministry, that He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named could possibly be back again, Estrella's parents decided to transfer her from beauxbatons to hogwarts into her 5th year, for her own safety. But what Estrella didn't know is that she would catch certain eyes from different boys. And what if one of those boys is her childhood bestfriend?

Just follow Estrella's journey into her 5th year in hogwarts with all the up and downs she will face.

***

The Blackwood's Mansion