Love is hard to explain, If you only knew, Is love real? I don't even know.

Love is hard to explain. I don't know why but when I try to explain why I like someone to my friend I can't say the right words to describe him and why I like him. If you only knew why I love you, the world would be perfect for us. If you only knew that I love you, we would be happy. But, the problem is that you don't know that I love you. I have tried telling you on other people but it's not working. Those people just leave me because of what I say. This is why love is hard to explain.

Is love real? I don't know if love is real. I don't get loved, If I had a chance to be loved my life would be perfect. I want to be loved and I want to love. Not to have any relationship, but just for friend type. I really want it to be real for me, I give love but I don't get it back from people. 

I don't even know if friends, and / or best friends are real. Best friends and friends are never there for you. Just to let you know, I try to always be there for her. But, I can't at times i'm busy, when I just wish I wasn't. Most of the time I wish for a lot when I can't have what I want because i'm not the rich type of person. To be honest.