On My Way Back Home

"And for the first time since I had laid eyes on him all that time ago in the green field, he kissed me. I had deemed it impossible for me to feel his warm skin beneath my hands, his soft lips against mine, but I guess I should've known that he would defy all things impossible, just like he always does."

Elle Miller, an eighteen year old edgy, care-free girl from New York, is lost. One moment she was with her friends, sneaking off into the woods for a late night bonfire, and the next moment she was in a green field in the middle of Ireland, with no idea how to find her way back to her old life. A brief encounter with Aedan Kearney, the mysterious, brooding boy with chocolate brown eyes and a frown that never leaves his face, changes her perceptive on her unusual situation. 

Little did they know that they were the last hope, to each other, of finally finding their way back home. 

-------

Hello there :)

So this is a short summary of my new story, if you like it move on to chapter one and let me know what you think in the comment box over there! Save your votes and comments for chapter one (Their first encounter) as I will be deleting this part soon.

Alson, if any of you is interested in helping me out with the cover picture I would appreciate it to the moon and back!

Queenofleon x