~Us~

(Note: The quote above is not mine, any and all credit goes to Suzy Kassem)

The night was cold as always, at least, as cold as it gets in Florida. The cold winter snow forms a majestic blanket on the ground, you could hear the wind as it rushed past, almost as if it were rushing to get somewhere. In the center of all of this, I stand with my feet almost stuck straight to the ground. I had been standing outside  for what seemed like forever, when in reality it had only been a few minutes. This is the place it had all started, and this will be the place where it ends.
Just a few steps more
   1...
2..
3-
"Young Lady, may I ask what you're doing out here at this time?" I whipped my head around as quickly as I possibly could. I didn't recognize the voice, maybe it was just paranoia, but whoever it was they set off alarms in my head. I wanted to run, but I was practically already cornered. There was a man standing behind me, he had long red hair, and his eyes were a harsh crystal blue. He stared me down, and I realized he was waiting for me to answer, I didn't know what I was meant to say, I didn't know what to do. "I.... uhm-" I wasn't prepared for this "-I was just admiring the view..." It was an obvious lie, but luckily he didn't pry.

(This was just like a test thingy to see if this will do well, sorry if it's short. Just let me know if I should continue this or leave it as a Oneshot!)