Friends

Ashleys Pov
Me and my friends are 15. As i was walking down the hallway i bumped into my friend Alyssa. We wer going to class, we saw our other friend Valyra saw us and ran up to us.
Me: hey we were just heading to class.U comin??
Alyssa: yh. U comin
Valira: sure but i have to do something quick.
Alyssa and I: like what
Valira: Something.
As she ran down the hall alyssa and i followed her.
She went by the lockers as me and alyssa turned a corner we saw Prodigy and Valira kissing.

Me:y didn't u tell me about u and him. I TOLD U ABOUT ME AND RAY.!!
Alyssa: Really i told u bout me and roc too
Valira: u see thats y i didnt wanna tell u guys.
Me: u knoee what *sobs* forget about,u am gone.
Alyssa: yh me too!!
Valira Pov
As Alyssa and Ashley were walking down the hall they stopped to talk to ray and roc. I saw prod there to, so i came up to them and spoke to him as i talked alyssa and ashley watched me as if i was stupid.
Me: hey roc.
Ahsley and alyssa watched me i felt uncomfortable so i just told roc that i had to go. I had to lie to him so ash ash and alyssa can syop watching me. So since it was lunch time i met up with prod.
Me: hey babe.* kisses his cheek*
Prod:hey...
Me: whats wrong

Prod: i feel like u dont like to be seen with me * puts his head down in shame*

Me: its not that, its because of ashley and alyssa i knew they would ne mad i f they saw us together.

prod: did u even tell them when we started dating.?

Me: what if i said no.???

Prod: wait..what.!!! U didnt tell them.