Who was it there?

Serj was a popular kid in high school, decent grades, down to earth, and would get all the ladies on him. He's always been around school smoking weed with friends and whatnot, he was a rebellious teen who would jam out to metal music on his Walkman. He could care less about life, he was reckless and loved to have sex. He would participate in orgies when he turned eighteen. He had the time of his life, having girls all over his naked body, fragile hands caressing his stubble beard while he thrusted in and out of them. The thing was, Serj wasn't a teen anymore, he was a grown adult, twenty six to be exact. He hasn't had sex in what felt like years, he stopped going with prostitutes as it didn't feel the same when he was having sex with teen girls back in high school. He stopped going to orgies and started looking for serious relationships, he didn't realize how hard it was, being in school seemed way easier than being an adult and having to go up to somebody. Serj still lived with his parents on top of this, bringing in a girl home was difficult and frustrating as his parents were always home. Although having risky sex with a girl at home while his family wasn't there was fun, it really got his adrenaline going knowing his parents could come home any second.

Serj started to become more annoyed at the world, he didn't have a future, he didn't want to think about a family or wives, he didn't have much money. He worked a minimum wage job at a coffee shop and would cry himself to sleep occasionally. He didn't have much friends, you'd think he would, considering he was popular in high school but no one ever looked for him after graduating. He didn't go to college in fear of failure or dropping out. Sometimes he wished he never existed, life seemed to beat the shit out of him all the time. Apart from having sex with others, he would spend his free time masturbating, collecting toys over the years that he hid under his bed. From pocket pussies to cock rings from vibrators to butt plugs. He was experimenting with himself and started doing anal which he loved. He loved the pain that came along with it, he loved being risky and sometimes having fun while his parents were home.

December 6th, 1993

It was a long day and Serj finished up his dinner and went to his room. It was a warm December night, Serj gazed outside his window, seeing nothing but crappy looking houses. The only light coming into his dark room was coming from his old tv. The blue light laid on his face. His mind kept going to the Los Angeles forest, he's been dreaming about forests lately. Being lost in a forest, being chased, being murdered, the list goes on. I wish I could die in a forest, he thought. He went to bed, he had work tomorrow and getting sleep was important to him. He laid under his covers, looking out of his window, the moonlight coming into his dark room. He hugged his pillow, closed his eyes and eventually drifted off to sleep.

Serj was walking around a forest, looking around. What was he looking for? He was looking for someone. He kept hearing a male voice calling him. The dark, foggy, and moist forest was familiar, he's been here before. It looks like the Los Angeles forest he's been thinking of, he couldn't seem to see the city, only trees. Serj's hair was curly and medium length. He let it grow out that way, he didn't have to maintain it as much as the bigger afros he's had. He was wearing a black t-shirt, a brown suede coat with black fur on the collar, and nifty turquoise pants. "Serj!," called the voice again. He followed the voice wondering where it could lead to, who it could lead to. He kept looking around trees and logs, getting closer to the voice, "Serj!," he heard the voice closer now. He looked behind a tree, no one was there, he frowned. He looked around and what did he see? A younger, shorter male. He had shoulder length hair, big eyes, and was wearing a black long sleeve top with black baggy pants. He had a skinny figure and what stuck out the most was his beard, it was short and parted into two, it looked like thick upside down horns, he had thin sideburns on the edge of his face as well. Serj smiled at the shorter male, the younger male returning the smile and wrapping his arms around Serj's torso, hugging him. He laid his head on Serj's chest. "You found me," he said, as he heard Serj's heartbeat. Serj hugged him back. "Of course I did, I wasn't going anywhere without you," Serj said as the stranger parted from the hug, looking up at Serj. They looked at eachother's eyes, going over their facial features, from their hair, their eyes, nose and lips. The stranger caressed his face, touching his sideburns, then beard, he tugged on his beard, bringing Serj closer to his face. The stranger brought Serj's lips to his, connected their lips. Serj smiling into the kiss. Serj opened his mouth letting the shorter one go through, their tongues massaging each other's. The stranger snaked his arm up onto Serj's chest and rested his other arm on his shoulder. Serj held onto his thin waist, then sliding his hands down onto his hips. They slowly rocked back and forth as they shared hungry kisses. They slowly started to pull away, the stranger tugging on Serj's bottom lip with his teeth as they did so. That alone really turned Serj on. They were both out of air and catching their breath. The shorter one grabbed onto Serj's brown suede coat and got on his tip toes, as he put his lips up to Serj's ear. "Fuck me," he whispered into his ear.