1

"Oh my god looks how good he looks today" I melted over Jahseh. I always thought he was so cute,

"Why don't you go talk to him" my best friend Alaysja suggests

"No" I refused

"Do you talk to Stokeley?" I questioned

"Yeah and I think he's attracted to me" she says. We started walking towards my locker. All of a sudden Alaysja pushed me into Jahseh and ran away. I ran into his chest and got a whiff of him. He smelled soooooo good.

"Woah" he says. I pulled away from him.

"You good?" He questioned

"Yeah. I'm so sorry" I apologize

"You straight. You gotta be careful mama"  he says. My heart was racing.

"I know" I laughed. He chuckled.

"I gotta go meet my friend in the cafeteria" I said trying to get away.

"Wait" he grabbed my arm. I looked back.

"What's yo name?" He questioned

"Y/n" I answered

"Wassup. I'm Jahseh" he says. I know who you are😏

"Hi Jahseh" I greeted. He smiled and let me go. I walked to the cafeteria and seen Alaysja there. She seen me and started smiling.

"What happened?" She spoke excitedly

"He asked me if it was okay and he asked me for my name" I revealed.

"Bitch" she celebrated. I laughed.

"See that's what best friends are for" she says.

"I can't believe you did that" I rolled my eyes as she laughed.

***
Jahseh POV
Y/n. I kept repeating her name in my head. It was a beautiful name. I've never heard a name like that before and it suits her too. She was so cute too. I knew she was shy. Her shyness was so adorable. Her eyes, so beautiful and brown. The pigment of her skin was perfect. She was a beautiful brown skin. I really don't wanna fall again after what happened with my ex, Geneva.

"Jahseh.....Hello?" Stokeley snapped his finger in front of my face.

"Huh?" I spoke

"What was you thinkin bout?" He questioned

"This girl ran into me earlier. She was so beautiful. She was shy too which was adorable. Her skin was so.........perfect. Her eyes were a beautiful brown." I listed

"Oh shit. You finally got over Geneva?" He questioned

"Yeah" I nod my head.

"Good. Who was it?" He says

"Y/n" I answered

"Y/n? Like Y/n, Y/n?" He questioned

"I'm pretty sure she's the only Y/n in this school. Her name is too unique for someone else to have it" I spoke

"Nigga. That's Alaysja's best friend" he says excitedly

"F'real?" I questioned

"Yeah. She talks about her all the time and she wanted you to start talkin to Y/n" he elaborated. I smiled.
•••
I seen Y/n and Alaysja walking together. They walked over to us.

"Hey Stoke" Alaysja hugged Stokeley. He hugged her back.

"You smell good" he says to her

"Thank you" she blushed. Love birds already. I looked at Y/n and she looked so happy for them. I wondered if she had a nigga. I don't wanna ask cuz that'll be weird.

"I like your fit" she complimented me. I could feel butterflies forming but why though. I just met this girl.

"Thanks but look at yours" I returned. She smiled.

"Look at all your drip boy" she said looking me up and down. I chuckled.

"You're cute" I said. I seen her smile before she looked away. Stokeley and Alaysja were looking at us.

"What?" Y/n spoke

"Y'all cute together" Stokeley says

"Shut up" we said in sync and smacked our lips.

"Their already talking in sync" Alaysja cheesed. I scoffed and looked the other way, low key smiling to myself.

"You wanna go to class early?" I questioned her

"Yeah" she answered

"C'mon" I said walking. She started walking with me. We made conversation while we were walking. She's the most precious girl I've seen in a while.