Before You Read

Author Note

I know some people will not read this and might regret it later. With that being said, hello friends, and I say that because some of you are my friends. Since not everyone is amazing and reads about werewolves there will be a few words or things you will not understand. In my understanding, there are many ways to write a werewolf book and sometimes things are not the same across different stories. Some books have different pack systems or werewolf abilities, and if you have ever read multiple werewolf books you will know this.

I have plans to make this book a series, or maybe just have a second book. In my head, I am certain of how some of the characters look but I am going to leave your room to have yours. You don't have to like my ideas. Sadly, I am narcissistic, and Madi is somewhat based on me. Not really because we all know werewolves aren't real *wink*. Madi's looks are just an enhancement of mine, which sounds bad now that I've said it. I would also like to say she does not have the same personality as me, seeing as mine is garbage.

There is another supernatural being that will be referenced but is not at all important.....YET. This book takes place in Witrotean and Reginald. Witrotean is ruled by the Elder council. It is a group formed of pack members to create a peaceful alliance. The Elder Council is a group of wise werewolves from different areas, and the packs coming together to figure out what is best for Witrotean. Reginald is where all the packs not under the Elder council live and is also filled with the rogues. Rogues are just wolves without a pack: different from lone wolves. Lone wolves choose to be alone and live in other realms. 

Just wanted to let you know this is like the first book that I wrote. I wrote somewhat but this is the first one I am really putting out there. I have someone reading and looking over what I write already so everything should be good. Although if we did both miss something just let us know nicely, please! Most of you might not read this but for those who did thank you and hope you enjoy the book. 

Aesthetic thing

Story aesthetic 

Madilyn Grace Blake 

Madilyn Grace Blake 

Liam Ryan Knights 

****Warning: there will be profanity, sensitive topics, and some other things that some people might not want to read about. I will leave a warning at the being of a chapter if there is anything***********

I will be trying to updating weekly but we will see how that turns out.