Chapter 1

I just got home from my job, I work at a small bookstore and spend most shifts thinking about how I'm going to spend my night. Today however, I had nothing particular in mind.

When I got home I was greeted by my two cats demanding I feed them so I topped off their bowl of food and gave them some fresh water. I made myself a bowl of Cheerios and sat down to flip through the channels on TV. I came across this show called Impractical Jokers and thought about my friend who had told me about it once. So I turned it on and surprisingly found myself laughing pretty hard. I knew my friend really liked Sal, so according to the friend rules, he can't be my favorite. Then I thought, Q is actually pretty hot. And so my obsession was born.

The next day I went to Target and picked up the first two seasons of IJ on DVD and spent the weekend binge watching them. My favorite punishment by far is from season two, the episode is called "Make Womb For Daddy" where Q is the big loser and he's punished by being hooked up to a machine that stimulates the pain of child birth. Every time I watch it, even to this day I cry of laughter.

After a month of watching the show, I could tell Q was the one. I started imagining scenarios where I would meet them and he would fall in love with me on the spot. I knew it was a longshot since I'm 20 and he's 38, but a girl can dream, can't she?