Reflection On the Window

As Toby looked at the glass of bourbon in his hand, he began to feel stable again. He walked over to the giant glass window and reflected on the dull surroundings below. He always loved the way that it had this lively and lazy feeling to it. It was a place that helped him feel more comfortable and stable, more like at home. As he looked through the window, sipping on his bourbon in his hand, gazing at the crowded and noisy streets, he saw someone he recognized. The particular someone he knew was known by the name of Susan Pigeon.
As Toby was still staring at his reflection, he was still wondering why she had picked his company out of all the companies around him that were more successful then he was at the time. As he went to sit down in his office chair, his office phone began to ring. Thoughts rushed through his head like lightning as he reached for the phone. Has he answered the phone, he tried to compose myself. When he answered, it was the receptionist who is at the front desk. She told him that Miss Pigeon wanted to talk to him. Miss Pigeon had contacted Toby a few days earlier and told him that she wanted to help him with his business. Toby started to sweat, because Susan Pigeon didn't just make company successful, but if she didn't like company she would sometimes run that company into the ground. She wasn't all that bad in all of her interviews, but he was still nervous to meet her. Toby agreed and told the receptionist to send her up. Toby sat there nervously as he waited for her to get there.
After a few minutes Toby heard a knock at the door.
"Hi it's Miss Pigeon may I come in?" it was Susan Pigeon at the door.
"Yes please come in." Toby replied.
As she entered the room Toby set up from his seat to greet her.
"Nice to meet you Mr.Thomas." Susan said as she stretched out her arm to greet him.
After they both greeted each other they both sat down to get to business.