The mysterious,Mr.Stranger

It was a typical day in Summer when I met this stranger.As a fresh college graduate,It happened that I jump from one company to another looking for a job.In the elevator where usually crowded felt awkward when I stood beside a man whose wearing a hooded black jacket.He was lazily leaning on the mirrored wall,hands on pockets and an amused grin was plastered on his face.The moment I faced the entrance,I heard him whistle from behind.That's when I realized it's a bad idea that I wore a pencil cut skirt.

"Which floor baby?" he playfully asked.

I rolled my eyes and about to press the right floor when he covered it with his hand.I turned to him and saw his blue eyes like that of sky.I didn't notice it earlier until my own naked eyes saw his this close.I wasn't fond of men with foreign features but his glittering eyes got me.He grinned devilishly when he noticed me frozen,revealing the slight dimple on his cheek.

"Which floor?" he asked again.

I blinked twice and snorted.Annoyed,I removed his hand violently on it pressed the right floor.He chuckled at my reaction.

"Why so cute?"

I glared at him sharply and didn't bother to answer.

That wasn't our first encounter.It followed another day and days again until I found ourselves meeting in one exact place which was the elevator.

"What are you doing in this building? You're always in the elevator." I couldn't help but ask.

"Why are you so curious baby? Do you like me?" he gave me an annoying grin.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Just curious.Is it bad?"

"Falling in love starts from curiousity."

"Yeah..but not with you." I answered.

He chuckled and whistled.

"Nice pair of ass."

I glanced at him and saw his sinful blue eyes boldly looking at my buttocks down to my exposed legs.

"What a beautiful scene." he commented,giving a slight massage of his chin.

"What a perverted jerk."

"A jerk but not a pervert." he licked his lips.

"Unbelievable." I muttered to myself.

I didn't like him and his malicious stares but there's something in him that makes my heart cause mini attacks.His eyes that's ever glowing,his voice that makes my knees melting and his evil grin that's annoying.I used to hate it but I don't know why I end up smiling.

As we started to become more friendly with each other,we built a special connection.And I don't know why everytime I'm about to face an elevator,I consciously composing myself though there's nothing really need to fix.I wear my corporate uniform neatly with my high ponytail.I have that eyes like an almond,nose straight and plump thin lips that fitted my small face.A natural asian look.

The moment it got open,my eyes immediately wandered for him.I was right.When the people went out,I stepped in and stood beside him.

"You know you can be an elevator attendant,since you're always here." I grinned.

"Ha-ha you're funny baby." he said sarcastically.

My smile faded and gave him a slight punch on his upper arm.

"Aw! now you're sadistic."

I rolled my eyes.Who's on the right mind would stay in an elevator to hang out? It's either a fool or crazy.I wonder what he does.