You're an Old Friend

Luke:
   You're hapy for Luke. Probably more excited for him than he is for himself, but there's just one                                     thing you can't stand. Being away from him. When you moved to Australia when you were 5th grade from (W/Y/F) -wherever you're from-  he was the only one that would talk to you. He's been by your side since you can remember and you wouldn't change a thing. But him being away from you is hard. Being attached at the hip with someone all the way across the world isn't easy, just barely bearable actually. But you know Luke would never forget you, he calls, skypes, texts you every day. Though it eases the pain from being away from an old friend, it will never beat the feeling of when he comes back home to you and once again; never leaves your side.

Michael:
    You and Michael are practically siblings. When you were children your mothers were best friends so you'd have play dates almost ever day. Even now Michael spends more time with you at your house that at his own. You were with him through everything. When he first dyed his hair, got  his first tattoo, pierced his eyebrow, literally everything. Michael even convinced you to dye your hair with him the first time he did, and now you're both hooked on dying your hair some crazy color every couple months. You and Michael play games over your X-Box or Playstations together against each other so you still he sim almost every day. And every day you're about to sign off whatever you're doing he always looks at you straight through the screen and starts talking about what colors you two are going to dye your hair once he gets back.

Ashton: 
    You and Ashton are practically the same age. You being 19 while he's twenty, meaning you're probably older than the others. They always say how you will end up together in the end. You and him just don't think you will though. You tried dating back in middle and high school but didn't work out too well and almost ended your friendship. So both of you promised to never try anything romantic with each other ever again. But you or Ashton could tell the future, so who knows what'll happen.

Calum:
    You met Calum at a Blink concert back in 2011. You two had seats next to each other and had come alone since was a community outdoor concert. You two immeaditely hit it off with all of the things you have in common. As soom as he told you that he was in a band you wanted to hear them play. Of course he couldn't say no since he wanted to get the band as much attention from people as he could get. There you met Luke, Michael, and soon to come Ashton. Even though you and Calum have only known each other or about four years, he's told you more than he has ever told anyone and vice versa. Calum is your best friend forever and always.