The beginning of a love story

I wake up and do my normal routine go to school. But unlike any kid who hates school i love school. It is the one place I get to see my crush and his name is Jake. But i really doubt that he would ever notice me
      You see in my school there are the nerds, the alright people, and then are the popular kids who get invited to all the partys and have all the friend that they who could ask for. But back to the story like i was say he would never notice me. Until that one day when we were in the hall going to our classes like normal. But then we accidentally bump into each other and he look at me and says are you ok sorry for bumping into you.
        I say thank you for asking and as i am saying it i blushing so hard that i am surprised he did not see it. Then this is where it all gets starts anyway he said to pay you back for bumping into you. Do you want to go for some coffee today after school and hang out. And of course being the obsessed dumbass i am i say yes.
       So after school i go home to get ready for the coffee date and i put on a nice pear of jeans and a hoodie. And i head for the door then i remembered that i had no shoes or socks on. So i go back in put on some sneakers and now i head out so now i am ready to go.