Nightmares

He didn't act like he had his father's submissive demeanor, but he did whenever someone instructed him to do something, despite not feeling he had to. If he didn't, he was going to fall to bits in a million pieces. But in his first year of kindergarten, he discovered the hard way that his behavior could come off as mean and could make him seem like a bully.

        After one boy in particular played the victim, the acting was utilized so casually that it seemed to be nothing but the truth. Little Izuku got whatever he wanted. The one time Bakugou made a mistake, of course, Mitski noticed, so he stopped speaking, and the next time Bakugou retaliated against Deku, his own mother hit him in the face. He was eight. Let me tell you, he didn't take this well. Bakugou began excluding other individuals. 

       The worse it grew, the more people he excluded. It wasn't that it was simple for him to express himself; rather, he felt as though he was no longer permitted to talk to people or cry. He wasn't supposed to be weak. Bakugou's distrust grew. As he grew older, they got worse. By the time he entered high school, only Deku knew him. Being around someone who treated his emotions as if they were a toy to be played with He couldn't appear like a victim since sweet Midoriya would never do such a thing. 

Bakugou was driven to always be right. He learned to deal with his mother's fury as he grew older and started to conceal his submissive side. But it was always there. always in pain He merely wanted to please people, but he soon realized that this was never an option. He immediately painted himself as the villain on the first day of class. He pushed people aside and used derogatory language.

 Although it was painful for him to forget everyone's names so quickly, people eventually grew to accept him for who he was. It's not like he got any simpler, really. He was forced to hang out with a group of friends he didn't particularly know or want to know.

 Living was intolerable. He didn't want it at all. It differed from what he remembered. He always desired to have a meaningful life, but he was never given the chance.