[ROUGH] Levi x Reader

ROUGH

LEVI x READER

LEVI x READER

"L-levi...stop," You said but he just look at you.

"Let's sleep already.." You begged while gasping.

But he didn't listen and move in the top of you. You felt that his manhood is hard again.

You bit your lower lip when you felt his tongue in your neck, licking and nipping it.

"Mmh...L-levi p-please.." You said but he just nipped your neck harder and forcing your legs to spread using his hands.

"Damn, ahh.."

He pressed his hand in your vulva then caress it.

You know thay it hurts but you didn't resist because you felt pleasure in Levi's touch.

"A-ahh Levi.." Levi moved his tongue and licked you again as he caress your pussy.

You grabbed a fistful of his hair when he insert two fingers inside of you roughly.
Your knees are trembling when he thrust is fast.

"O-ohh L-levi! Ahh.." You looked up when he still licking and nipping your neck.

You don't know where to turn your head when he thrust his fingers faster.

You try to close your thighs so that he can slow down his thrusts a bit but he also tries to open it.

❝ U-ughh fuck! ahh! ❞ He twisted his two fingers inside you while pushing it more.

"Oh shit, L-levi, stop now, p-please.."

You kept holding him back but he was even more aggressive.

"A-ahh I-im cumming ahh f-fuck!" He added one finger as he thrust it again.

You felt a lingering pain because of his 3 fingers inside you. Your eyes become teary when he still continue thrusting it.

"I-I can't do it anymo-Ohh stop.."

He grind his fingers roughly on you while sucking the skin of you neck. Then a few thrust, you came in his fingers.

" L-levi.." You begged him to stop in what he's doing but he just ignore you.

He pointed his erected manhood in front of your womanhood and then suddenly entered it.

Your back arched because of the pain and pleasure you felt.

"S-shit a-ahh ahmm.." You haven't recovered yet but he already thrust inside you.

❝ H-hmm ahh s-shit shit..❞ You saw his adam apples move up and down. While he moved his hand in your breast.

"L-levi f-fuck a-ahh.. It hurts!" You gasp when he pinch your nipples hardly and caress your clitoris roughly.

He made sure that with each thrust, his length will hit your deepest.

" Ohh, F-fuck!" You close your eyes hard as he thrust faster.

You pulled the bedshit because of the pleasure you felt.

"S-stop, Ahhh L-levi.."

"Stop? You're moaning my name deliriously then you're telling me to stop? Ahh.." He said and made you more turned on. You spread your legs.

"H-hmm Levi a-ahh Fuck!.." He grip your waist while thrusting, making his dick to penetrate you deep.

"U-uhmm hmm.." He thrust again and you both cum.

You thought that he's done but he flipped you, making him facing your back. You grasp at the headboard of the bed to support you.

❝ O-ohh Levi ahh..❞ You felt him entering you again. He grip your waist while claiming you from your back.

❝ H-hmm ahh sto--ohhh uhm..❞ He slapped your left buttcheek.

❝ S-shit uhm ahh a-ahh..❞ You both are moaning while he's gripping your buttcheek and your waist.

You grasp at the headboard tightly while he's slamming in you faster.

❝ U-ughh I-Im cumming again..Ohh.." You didn't know if the bed is already broken because of his fast thrusts.

He spanked your ass again before you both cum. You slumped down on the bed as he lay down next to you.

"I enjoyed. We'll do it later." He said.

---
Mine