Alone

Elizabeth Frank sat on the couch, sucking on a cherry lollypop, waiting for her parents to finish packing their bags. The 17 year old's parents were just about to leave for a 2 month trip. She couldn't wait for them to leave. She made a long list of things she could do with her parents being an entire continent away. Sex was the first thing on her list. Below that, drugs and spending as much time as she wanted with her boyfriend.

"Alright Liz, are you sure you can stay here by yourself? I can still call grandma and see if she can stay here with you?" Her mother worried.

"Mom, I'll be fine." She smiled, standing up to hug her goodbye.

"There's a bunch of emergency stuff in the bottom drawer of our dresser. Only if there's an emergency." Her father added.

""Okay, I'll miss you guys." she sucked up to them.

"Oh honey," her mother grabbed her into another hug, "we'll miss you too."

"Okay, don't want you to miss your flight." Elizabeth backed up. "I'll walk you out."

Once her parents were in the car, on the way to the airport, Elizabeth immediately called up her boyfriend. "Hey, they just left." she greeted him.

"Great. I was thinking maybe I could take you out to dinner and then crash at your place?" She could hear his smirk from over the phone.

"Okay." She smiled, playing with the rips on her jean shorts.

"See you at 7. Love you."

"Love you too." With that, she quickly bounced up the stairs to get ready for her date. Her and her boyfriend, Dillon had been dating for 2 and 1/2 years. She was completely head over heals for him and he was completely head over heals for her back. The two made a great team but they still had their flaws. Elizabeth was a master manipulator and Dillon, well he was completely brainwashed.

The time was 5:40 when she finished her shower. Elizabeth threw her hair up in one towel and dried herself off in another. When her parents were gone she would walk around naked until she was completely ready. "Where the fuck did it go?" She asked herself, looking for the blow dryer. After tearing apart her bathroom trying to find it, she went into the downstairs bathroom. "There it is." she sighed with relief. Elizabeth didn't realize the window across from her was wide open until she turned around to see her neighbor watching her. "Asshole." she muttered throwing him the middle finger as she ran back upstairs. It only took about 30 minutes to finish her hair and makeup. She then got dressed in a black long sleeved sweater and a pair of light wash jeans to compliment her chocolate brown hair. Elizabeth grabbed her purse and phone and then hopped down stairs, waiting for her love to arrive. With only 6 minutes till 7, she heard a knock at the door.

"You ready?" It was Dillon.

"Mmhmm." she replied, smiling.

"You look great." He complimented you as you locked the door.

"Thanks. Come on let's go." She pulled him by the hand to his car.

"Why so eager?" He chuckled.

"I don't know. I'm just excited." Elizabeth smirked as she out on her seat belt.

Dillon took her to their favorite place. A little restaurant called Mistros. They were waited to a table near the back, next to a window. "I love this spot." Elizabeth stared out the window at all the cars and lights of nearby buildings and stop lights. "I'm so glad we're together right now." She smiled, grabbing his hand from across the table.

"Me too baby, me too."