New Beginnings

A warm summer afternoon after watching your best friends volleyball game you wait for him outside the gym. Bokuto comes out of gym and greets you with a happy vibe you always get a warm feeling inside every time he dose that. You say hi back and ask if he wanted to stay at your place for the week. Bokuto says " Ofcourse I want to stay at your house y/n!" Bokuto loves coming over to your house. Especially because it's just the two of you.

You've been best friends for years and  have both liked eachother for the longest time but you guys don't want to admit it. When you finally get to your home Bokuto  and you go  straight to your room and lays on the bed he whispers to himself "Home sweet home just the two of us". You hear Bokuto mumbling and ask him what he said. He says " Oh nothing Y/N" with a smile on his face. You smile back and tell Bokuto your going to go take a shower. Bokuto says. "Sure princess whatever you want".

Bokutos mind* HOLY MOLY I JUST SAID THAT  SHES GONNA HATE ME!!! You giggle and say  "So princess? We're did that come from? "You say with a red face. I'm sorry that just came out of my mouth wiithout noticing Bokuto says. You say out loud " Well I like that name" You relize what you just said and turn even more red than before.

Bokuto laughfs and says that you look like a strawberry " Your so funny Y/N" he says . I could never live without you he mumbles. You pretend like you didn't hear what he said and go into the shower* You think to yourself- " Bokuto just called me a princess eeeekkkk!!!" With exitment.

Mean while with Bokuto:
That was embarrassing Bokuto says to himself* She seemed to like it tho...

Both Bokuto and Y/N at the same time:
Maybe.... I Have a chance !!!!

Your finally return from your shower and Bokuto gose to take a shower by the time he's out he can't find his cloths and comes out with a towel raped around his waist and his hair down and wet. He says : "Hey Y/N do you know we're I can find my spare clothes I left here last time ?" You stare at him and start blushing  You think to yourself "He has... Abbs!!  And look at that hair down he's so cute I just want him to kiss me right now. You walk to the closet and grab his extra clothes but the shirt was a little to small so he takes  it off he says you can use my shirt to cover up your self .

in bokutos mind: She's sowing to much skin what if a rando sees her like that on the street". Wait what am I saying .....  

Part Two coming soon
(Sorry for the grammar misspelling)