𝘎𝘐𝘙𝘓𝘚 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘐𝘕 !

Groaning at her alarm that seemed to get louder by the second, (y/n) figured it was time to get up for the day. First she needed to shut that alarm up. With a swift movement of her arm the clock was thrown against a wall across the room. Once it came in contact with the wall it shattered into pieces.

"Finally some silence," (y/n) moaned as she stretched her limbs and got out of bed. She stumbled over to her desk, switching on a lamp and ran a hand through her midnight black hair. She grabbed a towel and made her way to the washroom to prepare herself for the wonders of the day. Once there, she began her daily routine of showering, brushing her teeth, washing her face, etc. it was times like this that the kunoichi was thankful that she had a hall all to herself. Less disturbances AND she never had to wait to use the restroom.

☼︎

Pulling an oversized (f/c) hoodie over a pair of black biker shorts, (y/n) got ready to retrieve some breakfast or lunch. She wasn't sure of the time since her clock remained shattered on the ground from her earlier actions.

Walking down the halls towards the kitchen, the kunoichi realized that it was awfully quiet causing her to keep her guard up. As she turned into the kitchen, she let out a sigh of relief. There sat konan folding what looked like an origami rose. (y/n) silently waved at her before walking over to the stove to find something to eat. Spotting a pot of rice, she took it upon herself to make a bowl and sat across from konan.

"Where's everyone?" she asked, shoving a few grains of rice into her mouth. Konan stopped folding the paper and met (y/n)'s gaze. "They're all on missions at the moment, so it's just us here."

The dark haired female perked up upon hearing the girl's last four words. "JUST US?" she quickly took hold of konan's shoulders, shaking them lightly, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?" Konan averted her gaze before sheepishly shaking her head no. "it means..." (y/n) let go of the purple haired girl's shoulders and stood up in her chair. "GIRLS NIGHT OUT!"

"But we're both fugitives." konan pointed out.

(y/n) lost balance and almost fell over as she realized the latter's words were true. Regaining balance she raised her pointer finger into the air and shouted, "GIRLS NIGHT IN!" konan stared up at the lavender eyed girl in pure amazement and admiration before nodding her head profusely.

"Great!" the dark haired girl cheered, jumping down from her chair and making her way towards konan. She placed a finger under the girl's chin, "... but first, we have to purchase a few things. Lets go!"

And off they went.

"Okay, maybe we went overboard..." (y/n) said shakily as both girls stumbled into the hideout. Both of their arms were littered with shopping bags.