𝐎𝐍𝐄; 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨

"stop! please!" you begged, as your dad kept kicking your helpless body. "know your place, bitch." your dad growled."youre useless. a curse." he hissed.
"youre the reason my wife and children died.
remember that, bitch."
-

"guys, this is y/n, my neice. she'll be joining us from now on." your uncle, shota aizawa, said in a monotonous voice. "be easy on her, and be nice. she's been through alot." he ordered.

"may i ask what your quirk is?" a green-haired boy asked, raising his hand. "midoriya, i don't think-" shota began."i-its okay, uncle." you said softly."my quirk isn't something you would consider a hero quirk.." you began, hooking your index finger around the strap of your black, fingerless gloves, averting your hazel-colored eyes to the floor.

you didn't know why, but you felt comfortable telling your new classmates about your quirk - er- one of them, that is, despite just meeting them... before running away, you were used as a lab rat. you were born with not only one quirk, but three quirks, two of them already being owned by two individuals you knew well.

the first quirk was bloodcurdle, also owned by chizome akaguro, or the hero killer: stain. whenever you tasted someone's blood, it would paralyze them for up to ten minutes at most, very rarely longer than.

the second quirk was your favorite quirk, the one only you owned. it was called shape-shift, which allowed you to shape-shift into anything and anyone, even with their quirk, which caused you to get into deep trouble before they made you a labrat.

and the third quirk was the reason they made you a labrat.. it was a powerful quirk, called overhaul, a quirk your uncle also had. you had the power to disassemble and reassemble anything you touched, which is why you always wore gloves...
-

"one is called shape-shift. i can shape-shift into
anything and anyone, when i touch the person with my fingertips, i can shift into them, and i can even have their quirk, and it lasts up to an hour, and sometimes i have to stay as the person the whole time, depending on the quirk." you explained.

"show us!!" a pink-colored girl squealed. you walked up to the first person you saw, a handsome ash-blonde boy, and tapped his arm, suddenly melting onto the floor.

you stayed there for a good minute, before finally solidifying into the boy. "wow!" the green-haired boy from before gasped. a sudden pain washed over you, causing you to crouch down on the floor. "what do you do to yourself?" you groaned."tch." the boy scoffed. "look, bakugo! youre calm!" a green-haired girl giggled."shut up, frog-face!" the ash-blonde teen yelled.

"what the hell." a monotonous voice said behind you. "why are there two bakugos, and where's y/n?" aizawa asked. "im here!" you said, turning around."nineteen kids in the class and you chose 'splody boy." aizawa hissed."shut up!" the boy yelled. "and change back!" he added.

"but we haven't seen y/n use your quirk yet!" the pink-colored girl whined."i don't care!" he shouted.
you sighed, melting onto the ground again, disappointed you couldn't try out 'splody boy's' quirk.

your first day was somewhat normal, but little did you or anyone else know that first day sparked the countdown of when your secrets would be revealed....
-

-one; intro