•YOUR FIRST MEET•

Y/N POV.

You woke up around 03:45. You were really nervous because it was you first day of school. You got out of bed and went to the bathroom.*AFTER BATHING*. "Uhh its the first day of school UA is one of the best schools in this city. Hope everyone is nice." You muttered while changing your cloths. Since it was you first day you could wear anything you want so you woar this dress .

 Since it was you first day you could wear anything you want so you woar this dress

What she is wearing. (Sorry I couldn't find anything nice.)

"It's around 04:20 I think I should eat breakfast. I have school in an hour I don't want to be late for my first day." You said.

*AFTER BREAKFAST*

"It's almost 6 I should get going." You said picking up your bag.

*AFTER REACHING TO UA*

"Wow this place is big." Said looking at a boy running towards you.

??? POV.

"You must be the new girl ,right" I asked to her. "yes!" She replied in a shy voice."hey it's okay don't be shy, I am Izuku midoriya."I replied.

Y/N POV.

Thinks:"I-Izuku a hero I never thought I would meet a hero." "Hey are you okay?"he asked."yeah I am fine I just zoned out."I replied.

*BELL RINGS*

You will find out later I am not us to writing x reader sorry if it's bad but be waiting for the next part.also be safe BYE CUPCAKES.