1st.

Every looked at a STAR that has the dimmest Shine , still you can't refuse to continue looking at it.

It all started with a Saturday morning when Harry was sitting on his bed completing his essay for his university lectures.

He heard his friend Jake coming and shouting out 'Harry! ua phone's been ringing for a while now .'

He saw the phone and kept it aside Jake questioned him and he said it was his mother n he never picked his mom's calls.

They decided to go to the beach but Harry remembered it was his ENGAGEMENT ANNIVERSARY today. So he thought about it a bit and refused to even remember that he knew his fiance called him for about a thousand times.

He had his reasons it was not a love to love connection and neither was he happy it was his family's decision so he had to agree.

He belonged to a very rich family in Connecticut and his father handled all the economy of the place. He had his half brother Liam whom he adored to death. There was not a single thing Liam said could be denied by Harry .
He thought.of his brother to only be the person to.ever know or understand him.

He sat there in the cafe ordered an ice tea and as he raised his eyes to look at the beach his eyes caught something, someone whom he couldnt stop staring at.

It was his Star....