Tears

(y/n)= your name

(h/c)=your hair color

(e/c)=your eye color

You sat, sobbing as you read over the messages on your phone. Your (e/c) eyes dripped rained with sadness as you looked at all the insults.

You'd been trying to work on your confidence, but things like this always brought it back down. You'd tried to post a picture of yourself on your blog, the first you'd ever done. Your (h/c) hair was straightened, falling down in a wave of beauty that you'd been surprised to make.

"You're so fat omg."

"Ugly af!"

"Kindly don't ever post again, thx."

"Why are you even still alive?"

You threw your phone at the wall. Each comment was made by someone at school, each of which was one of your bullies. The last comment was one that was commonly shot your way. Miraculously, you've still managed to stay alive.

Hardly able to see, you log onto your YouTube account and look up the person that gave you strength.

Markiplier.

You'd discovered the guy on accident while on YouTube. Right as you thought you'd never smile again. you clicked on his (favorite playlist) video.

Shortly after, you found yourself crying. Not from pain, but laughter instead. You were the happiest you'd been in a long time, and you found yourself watching more and more. The hours passed on, and your eyes remained glued on the man that would later keep you from making bad decisions, and would get you through school.

Sure, it sounded weird to praise a YouTuber who didn't know you existed for keeping you on the planet, but when all was against you, to have someone trying to tell you that you have worth and mean it means more than it normally would.

You viewed him as your guardian angel. Even in the days that you wanted to disappear, he gave you a reason, through his videos, to stick around and love yourself.

Even though you were still working on it.