Chapter 1-8

Chapter 1:

Summer was over as the school semester begins again.One particular person who's not fond of Summer being over so quickly,is Sammy Green,who's in his final year as a high-school student.The boy had dark brown hair and green,emerald-like eyes.

He walked towards the notice board and tried to figure which class he is going to end up.The place was crowded with students.

"2-C..." he whispered to himself before backing off from the crowded place.

"Hey Sammy!" shouted someone from behind.

He turned around and saw one of his friends,Ruby.His red eyes and black hair really made him stand out within the students of the area.

Sammy smiled and replied, "Hello Ruby."

"So,the new semester has started.Which class are you in?" asked Ruby.

"2-C."

"Oh,so we're gonna end up in the same class.Awesome!" said Ruby with clear excitement on his face.

"Good morning both of yer." A girl's voice greeted them both.

"Oh,hello Sapphire." said Ruby as he looked at Sapphire.

Sapphire was born with two cute fangs that often stick out when she smiles.She had brown hair and blue eyes.But more importantly,she's tall.She's 158cm in height.

"Sammy,you remember Sapphire,right?" asked Ruby

"Yeah,I guess you could say that.Although I only meet her when you are around." Sammy replied.

"So yer sayin' yer don't remember me?" asked Sapphire with a bit sadness in her voice.

"No,of course not.I'm just saying that we only meet when Ruby's around." Sammy tried to calm things down.

"Sapphire!!" another female voice was heard shouting to the right of them.

"Taiga!!" Sapphire replied as Taiga ran to Sapphire and hugged her.

Taiga was 143cm in height,which pales in comparison to Sapphire.She had dark amber eyes and had long brown curly hair that goes down until her waist.

"Please tell me you're in 2-C is well." said Taiga.

Sapphire giggled with Taiga's cute expression.She was way too worried separating from her best friend. "Yes,I am Taiga.You don't have to worry much."

"That's great...A-Achoo!" Taiga suddenly sneezed in front of her friend and the two boys.

"Could you cover your mouth or something?" Ruby asked.Taiga just glared at him,making Ruby flinch and back off from his question.

"Well,better get going.Class is about to start." Sammy innocently said as he walks away from the group and enters the class.

The teacher organised the classroom seats.Sammy sat behind Ruby.Ruby was placed to the left of Sapphire,and to the right of Sapphire was Taiga,who's still sneezing.
Time flies and before they knew it,the first day at school was already over as the students start packing up their bags.

"Dude,I'm getting the water from the vending machine." said Sammy.His supply of water already ran out and he was thirsty for water.

"Alright then,I'll go home first I guess?" asked Ruby.

"Go ahead,do whatever you want." Sammy said at Ruby as he got up from his seat and walked towards the nearby vending machine.

As he was selecting his drink,he realised he forgot something.