1

AN. This happens after EoS and in ACOWAR. I haven't read ToD or KoA so this story will be entirely based on what I think could be fun to read. Anyways, this is my first fanfiction so I would love all grammar corrections or if you think I could do something better.
On to the story.

Aelin

Aelin had been in the iron box for so long it felt like centuries. The darkness was like a smothering, black cloud the filled every inch of space in this small coffins. She had been left alone for now, but she didn't think that would last. They had been travelling. She could feel the boat rocking in the water, but it was faster the any boat she had been on before. Meave clearly only takes the best of the best.

For all the whipping on the beach, she thought, the waiting was the worst. Waiting, to see what Meave would do to her, what Cairn would do to her. She could only hope that her friends hadn't tried to come after her, that they would be smart enough to focus their attention on Morath and Erowan. She could hope, but she knew it wasn't likely. She knew that if it would have been one of them, she wouldn't have stopped at anything to get them back.

And so Aelin lay in the coffin, with only her thoughts as company, until a bright light surrounded her.
She had only time to think my name is Aelin Ashryver Whitethorn Galathynius, and I will no be afraid before she disappeared.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Feyra

Well, this is entertaining, Feyra thought as she watched the High Lords of various courts argue about how we should treat humans. Everyone except Tamlin and Beron have opened up there lands for mortals to come to. Of course, not many have come, considering all the fae legend in the mortal lands, but it was good that fae have at least opened a little bit up to mortals.

The argument was so hilarious that she had trouble not laughing outloud. Both Baron and Tamlin sounded so stupid. Not that that was any new, but seeing the other High Lords argue back, hilarious. She could see that Rhys had trouble keeping his laughter in too.

Rhys. Her beautiful, beautiful mate.

I know, I am quite stunning.
Maybe I should put that in my title?
Rhysand the beautiful, the most powerful High Lord of all time. Has a nice ring to it.

She started, and realised that her mental shields where down. Now she could feel Rhys laughing at the other end.

Prick, she said down the bond, as she snapped her shields back up, but it was half hearted, because she was laughing too. But all the laughter suddenly stopped when a bright light filled the room.